X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that one was at Bill Arnold's shop for a while but idk
    cars beep boop

Comment

Swap in a B25 and exhaust from a US car and good to go or does this thing need to go through the lab testing to get registered here?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Is it bad that I rolled my E30 fenders with a heat gun and mallet?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
          Swap in a B25 and exhaust from a US car and good to go or does this thing need to go through the lab testing to get registered here?
          It will need the lab test because 320i was never offered in the states.
          cars beep boop

Comment

Ugh that’s so annoying. You should be able to swap in a B25 and get it BARd.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
            Transaction feedback
            - jpod999

Comment

Sup

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Sup
                Hello

Comment

Looking for a passenger side strut housing because I’m tired of fighting and destroying this gland nut [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Lemforder TABs locally? (33329061945) I only ordered a box of 2, and forgot to include them with my last parts order, and don't want to wait for shipping.

Originally posted by ZeeVaughn View Post
                    Looking for a passenger side strut housing because I’m tired of fighting and destroying this gland nut [emoji23]

I'll have both off of a 1989 325i some time in the near future, how soon do you need it?
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                      Anyone know where I can get a pair of Lemforder TABs locally? (33329061945) I only ordered a box of 2, and forgot to include them with my last parts order, and don't want to wait for shipping.

I'll have both off of a 1989 325i some time in the near future, how soon do you need it?

No rush my car is completely taken apart anyway. Hopefully your gland nuts aren’t seized like mine were

Comment

How much does lab testing usually run? Does it conclude with BAR certification?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          How much does lab testing usually run? Does it conclude with BAR certification?
                          4-7k, 6-12 months. It concludes with eligibility for BAR certification, but I think you still need to go to a ref after.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Hey guis,

Has anyone up north gotten popped for noise pollution yet? I'm afraid to drive my car anywhere and don't feel like giving the man my hard earned $1k for a BS ticket.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Is your car over 95db?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Hey guis,

Has anyone up north gotten popped for noise pollution yet? I'm afraid to drive my car anywhere and don't feel like giving the man my hard earned $1k for a BS ticket.
                                My neighbor has a 1JZ-GTE swapped into his Cressida with only a downpipe for the compressor exit and WG. (He's saving up for a quality custom exhaust) Its loud as fuck when he gets on it and he's scared to drive it, but so far no ticket. Then again, Oakland police have other things to do and CHP is non-existent.
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X