Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy Feeler, 318is cat back muffler

Ok guys and gals,

I am working again with Stromung Exhuast and are looking into developing a cat back setup for the 90-91 318i/is.

We need to get a gauge of how many folks are interested and how much the market is willing to spend.

We would need a minimum of 10 committed buyers before production can start.

We have 2 options, only 1 will go into production. (Unless there is enough interest in both options)

#1, Lower cost, stainless piping from cat back, import muffler and tip

#2 Higher cost, genuine Stromung quality setup with stainless piping from cat back, Stromung muffler and branded tip.

We do not have price estimates as of right now as we need to gauge how many will be willing to invest.

To make the exhaust we either need someone local (SoCal) to bring me their 318is to make a jig with. (Must be 100% factory setup) Or we will simply order a new muffler assembly from the dealer and make the jig from that.

If your interested simply email me at service@e30motorwerks and use '318is cat back' as the subject line. Simply provide your name, zip code, and option 1 or 2 that your interested in.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Last edited by RobertC; 07-26-2012, 11:53 AM.
    www.facebook.com/E30motorwerks

do it! #2 of course... I don't see the point in making an exclusive, limited production item like this and not going extra special with it
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
      do it! #2 of course... I don't see the point in making an exclusive, limited production item like this and not going extra special with it
      Same here. #2. Interested but I am ready to get something now.. Waiting for my engine to be completed..

Comment

#2 sounds awesome. I have been putting off getting an exhaust setup for my car because I haven't really heard anything I like.

Comment

This is great .... I vote for #2. Estimate on the cost?
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I'd probably take option #1 not knowing your pricing....it would last at least 3-5 years minimum vs. 10+ yrs. for the full-blown option #2 ... I don't think you could actually cost justify option 2... Build one like to old Ansa systems... yes I'm old enough to remember them.

Comment

Hope I'm not too late to this game -- I'd be in for #2 unless the price climbed into the clouds.

Comment

Working...
              X