Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it foo!

Comment

Beautiful car... can you please tell me the sire size and wheel et?
      Thanks

Comment

Such a dope e30 dude; were you ever able to arrange payment with the BaT buyer or was it a flop?

Curious minds inquire (my e30 is up there now)

Comment

Originally posted by dbplays View Post
          Beautiful car... can you please tell me the sire size and wheel et?
          Thanks
          17x8.5 et13 BBS RS212
          205/40/17

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
          Such a dope e30 dude; were you ever able to arrange payment with the BaT buyer or was it a flop?

Curious minds inquire (my e30 is up there now)

Thanks! When I look at these pics, I do start to miss it occasionally. Nope, BAT was a complete and total fucking waste of my time. I have nothing good to say about them. Too bad they don't have more seller security in place so these things don't happen, but once BAT gets paid upon auction close, they don't really give a shit what happens after the fact.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Thanks! When I look at these pics, I do start to miss it occasionally. Nope, BAT was a complete and total fucking waste of my time. I have nothing good to say about them. Too bad they don't have more seller security in place so these things don't happen, but once BAT gets paid upon auction close, they don't really give a shit what happens after the fact.
            Aww what! Such a bummer to hear. Sounds like you were able to sell it through other means though so congrats on that.

Comment

Working...
            X