No announcement yet.

r3v Deutschland gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im down for a meet, it should be in Ktown you come down here and raid our JY enough dont ya Josh? Oh and do you have a 320is from italy? BTW this is Matt from Sembach if you think hard you may remeber me.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Currently I'm in Lueneburg in the Hamburg area. I'll be here for at least 5 weeks studying abroad, but if someone wants to meet close to Niedersachsen I would gladly come.

I will also gladly ride bitch to any trip to Nuerburgring.
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Studying just south of Stuttgart until early July. I'd be willing to meet up somewhere. No car, but my Eurail pass gets me just about anywhere.

Comment

i'm in the south of niedersachsen and i'd also join a gathering.
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I'm still up for a meet. Though we need to get rid of this weather.

I'm here till May, if not for another year...
            alexw
            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

I would love to but it would all depend on the time and where.
              Originally posted by Nicademus
              My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

a meet would be cool.-- I have a really big yard,grill and all the nec. things---- but I can also travel too.

I am in Bamberg 30 min. from Nurnberg.--

hey alex, are you from Waukegan?-- my father worked there when I was a kid, and I bought my first set of hydraulics fro m a shop there.-- I am from Mt. Prospect.

Comment

I am 30 min from nurnberg too but down A6. I could take the B470 and be there in about an hour though. But I always get flashed on B505. TMP HMMWV POV doesn't matter.

Comment

I always mix up Nürburg and Nürnberg.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                      a meet would be cool.-- I have a really big yard,grill and all the nec. things---- but I can also travel too.

I am in Bamberg 30 min. from Nurnberg.--

hey alex, are you from Waukegan?-- my father worked there when I was a kid, and I bought my first set of hydraulics fro m a shop there.-- I am from Mt. Prospect.

Bamberg doesn't sound like a bad meeting place. We could meet there and head to the ring together (when/if it was open).

I am from Waukegan! What a small world!
                      alexw

Comment

the ring is like 3/4 hours from me unless your talking about Hockenheim, thats about 1and a half.

just have to wait for some real weather.

Comment

I've been talking to some guys so far about Hockenheim (30-40 min from K-town)since they are supposed to start open track days on sundays. They postponed the first one because of weather and looks like this Sunday is going to be the same. I would be down for a meet. Just let me know where and when.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

I haven't been to the Hockenheim ring yet. Once this weather gets better, I'd be down for a trip. I have every other weekend off, so we'll see whats up.
                            alexw

Comment

Just checked on the Hockenheimring website and they posted that due to the adverse weather forcasted for the weekend that they cancelled open track day for this sunday. Next day in the schedule is 1 february. :(

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                              :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

There is someone on here that I read a post from and I have seen there car. E30 from Illeshiem with M5 motor going for $12,000. Bad ass. The car is clean I just wish it was mine

Comment

Working...
                                X