No announcement yet.

r3v Deutschland gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know yours is and was straight when Matt even had it. Mine goes thru inspection this friday again, but when it passes it will be the last time I drive it. She is all but sold pending the inspection. I'm sad 'cause I have worked hard on her, but I'm happy that she's going to a good enthusiast.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

well don't worry cause it will probably be 6 mos or less before you get the bug to buy another one and talk the wife into it. but since it's being sold you got any parts? looking for a steering wheel maybe a set of wheels an exhaust and black leather rear seats. how's the strip lots up by you? anything interesting there?

no it's still straight. in fact looks almost exactly the way it did 2 years ago when i bought it. needs paint bad! my last quote was 4k euro so i haven't painted it yet. also waiting for income tax. i'm buying a reiger gts body kit for it, and i'm looking for an m5 intake and possibly a 745i turbo setup (must go faster). and i'm trying to get everything done for racewars. we'll see.

Comment

Sorry man. All the spare parts went with the car to the new owner. The strip lot here is looking very anorexic compared to what it used to look a year ago. Barely any E30's. I would have to see Baumholder and let you know later in the week.

Racewars is almost around the corner..............:mrgreen:

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
        :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Working...
        X