• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup guis.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      Sup guis.
      At skoool, waiting for da Bio klass
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
        At skoool, waiting for da Bio klass
        Ooooooooo ballsacks

Comment

spency i posted my ankle break vid in the skateboarding thread ha

Patrick - IG:niicknac
          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Yeassssss!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Word. Black wheels have never looked good on any car.

SCCA autox in Marina this sunday. You attending or do you only bother with UFO?
              I pretty much only run with UFO, but I could be tempted to run with someone else if I know ahead of time. I run with PCA from time to time. I'm booked this weekend however, installing a motor in a friends 67.5 Datsun 2000 roadster that is a full every nut and bolt restoration. It will be stunning when its done. On Sunday I'm fixing some chicks bumper on her Honda, then possibly heading up Mt Tam at dusk in hopes of photographing the comet PanSTARRs that became visible in the northern hemisphere tonight. Who knows, perhaps I can get the chick to come along to see the sunset and comet (unlikely but worth a try ;))

I'm not a big fan of SCCA, they are too expensive to run with since I'm not an SCCA member.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                march 22nd-23rd
                What group is running at Sears that weekend? I'm autoXing in Marina on that Sunday, but I might make a run out there with the roadster to stretch its legs before I flog it on that sunday.

I'm easily lured to the race track with the camera.

Will
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

My Dad's looking at picking up an E28 in Stockton on Saturday. He wants to have a mechanic check it out before he makes his decision. Who's the best BMW mechanic in Stockton?
                  sigpic

Comment

cant wait to start dding the e30 soon! hopefully with in this month

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                    RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                      What group is running at Sears that weekend? I'm autoXing in Marina on that Sunday, but I might make a run out there with the roadster to stretch its legs before I flog it on that sunday.

I'm easily lured to the race track with the camera.

Will
                      Lemons. It's going to be a good time, but I don't know if they'd let your roadster on. :p Maybe during open testing on Friday, but I don't know...
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Just watched "You Can't Take It With You" and "Rebecca"
                        trying to get a bit of culture in my life and also pretty smashed off of expensive cask aged beer.

it's very interesting to see movies shot very still and on tripods only. there is no camera movement, and just a small amount of lens movement. very cool to watch some movies from the 30s-40s...
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                          spency i posted my ankle break vid in the skateboarding thread ha
                          Needs more girly squeelling tho. You too manly.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                            Lemons. It's going to be a good time, but I don't know if they'd let your roadster on. :p Maybe during open testing on Friday, but I don't know...
                            Oh yeah. I forgot about Lemons. Hopefully for once it will be dry. I used to both drive and crew chief for the Flailing Lizards/Teletubbie/Tron car. I quit because I got into an argument over whether or not the engine was about to let go a couple years ago after a race at Thunderhill (it was puking oil out the air filter). We had plenty of time to replace the motor (had two extras on hand) but the owner wasn't interested. An hour into the following race, it let go leaving pretty much me to replace the thing over night. Yeah, screw that. Nothing like having to replace a motor that has blown oil everywhere at night with minimal help. The car hasn't run well since. Always has issues of some sort. The funny thing is, he is planning on trying to race it at 25 hrs of Thunderhill this year. Yeah, right good luck with that.

I might swing out after work on Friday and see who is around.

Will
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                              Oh yeah. I forgot about Lemons. Hopefully for once it will be dry. I used to both drive and crew chief for the Flailing Lizards/Teletubbie/Tron car.

Will
                              i thought i read flying lizard but then i read the rest and lol'd

Comment

Working...
                              X