Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare stuff for sale SF bay area

Got a few things for sale. Ship at own expense from 94501

Got an early (two sensors on bellhousing) low miles 4hp22 m20 automatic transmission, $100 obo

m102 exhaust manifolds, downpipes, k27 turbo, bov, whole intake minus the intercooler $??? open to offers.

I have m535i TRX rims with center caps, m535i front valance covers, and a front euro bumper license plate panel. Plate panel has a crack in it. Have HVAC panel from m535i, idk if it is any different from US HVAC panel. Taking offers on these things.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I have a 3 piece zender rear apron for e21s that was fitted to an e28, $125 obo on the rear apron.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I have an e21 BBS heckspoiler as well. Looks like it could fit an e30 with proper use of 3M double sided sticky stuff. $175 obo, boxed and ready to ship.

Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 02-16-2018, 10:35 PM. Reason: Sold the heckblende. 2/16
    Jah bless! :pimp:

sent PM

Comment

Pic of the knob?

Comment

Curious about what's in the "more to come" section! Sub'd.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Knob sold locally.I screwed up the ratio on the diff too, it's a large case S3.25 V750 according to the tag on it. Vert sold as well. I'll update the thread as soon as I get a few emails off.

Comment

Ill take some rear mud flaps so i dont spray your car with so much crap every time i pull on it.. hahaha jk but hurry up an get that m30 in there!
            Last edited by DirtyTh3rty; 04-05-2016, 09:37 PM.
            88' BMW 325is - Daily

Comment

Bump. Updated with more pictures. Some things are sold and have been removed from the ad. Lowered diff price. More pics to come tonight, more small things to be put up later too. If anyone wants leather e brake levers I'll send em out for $15 each I have atleast a dozen of them.
              Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 04-08-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Could you pm me pics of all the e21/e28/e30 exterior parts you have, rear valance, spoiler , skirts etc.

Comment

Ain't that a bump

Comment

Spoiler sold. Bumpski

Comment

Skirts sold. Diff, apron, auto transmission now going for lower prices. Lets get this stuff sold, bump.

Comment

Diff lower price, bump!
                        Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 04-18-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

is there some way to fairly easily put this diff in a 328is e386 with an s52? if so probably interested asking for a friend
                          i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

?
                            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

short: only e36 that accommodates 210mm large case diff is euro 3.2l m3 and it has a unique rear subframe.

Comment

Working...
                              X