New E30 Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugosplodes View Post
    I already love this thing! yeah, I should replace the belt soon. I've got a full book of records.. It was only replaced 20k miles ago... but that was also in 2007!

Hah, absolutely! I'm looking forward to that! And I have absolutely no shame about pouring the miles onto this car!
    That's the spirit! You know what they say: avoiding driving your car to keep the miles low when you go to sell it is like never banging your girlfriend to make sure she's pure for the next guy.

I've already got 3 or 4 oil changes on my car haha. That "3k miles or 3 months" rule is definitely never gonna be 3 months for me. Also, your phone will have no more free space because it will be E30 pictures, and your significant other may accuse you of being actually IN love with your car. Just a heads up.

Here's a pic of my car because I'm shameless about pictures

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

One more thing, I just realized your in Austin. I'm in Waco, so feel free to hit me up if you're ever passing through!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

So far I've put about 4,000 miles on the car, and it's been pretty reliable with the exception of my fuel pump going out in my parking lot.

I haven't done a ton to her aside from some general maintenance, but I can't resist taking photos when I'm on a road trip. Not everyone likes the early models, but the diving boards have actually grown on me. I picked up a cowcatcher that I should be painting and mounting up soon enough.

Enjoy:

Comment

Awesome pictures!
          1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
          1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X