No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I ever had a curfew growing up. I grew up in a tiny town, with maybe a dozen kids my age, but was only friends with two of them. We were generally in by dark, but not always.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Yeah, that was my curfew. It sucked in winter, when it would be dark by 5.

lol my mom would literally open the front door and yell my name and you'd hear that shit all the way down the block, then you'd see me pulling off one of these

Omg same lmao

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

the good ol' days, man. Kids will never know how wild it was to be a kid back then
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Saw this in my A+ book

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Burg, did you go out with the lady again?
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by texj View Post
                burg, did you go out with the "lady" again?
                ftfy.

Comment

Haha
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    Burg, did you go out with the lady again?
                    Yeah, I've actually been hanging out with her a lot recently.

I got a gig at a music festival coming up and she's coming, so we're going to be together for 4 days straight haha. hopefully she doesn't bring her plastic dick
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Yeah, I've actually been hanging out with her a lot recently.

I got a gig at a music festival coming up and she's coming, so we're going to be together for 4 days straight haha. hopefully she doesn't bring her plastic dick
                        nice man!
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

well, another phone bites the dust.
                          Was bowling last night with the wife and her friend, and I fumbled my phone as I was trying to put it back in my pocket. I tried to recover it, but just ended up spiking it flat into the floor.

Miraculousl I didn't smash the screen and it still works, but the phone locks up/the screen turns to static and I need to pull the battery every so often now.

I'm probably going to pick up a refurbished S7 or S7 edge from ebay I guess.
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I love my s7. No complaints here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I just got a new in retail packaging S7 last month, I love it, was about 300 off ebay
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

alex jones. this guy is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X