Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    I put up a 12x20 in my back yard. It’s big enough to put a car in but actually it’s full of e30 parts.
    Yeah, we currently use about half of one half of our garage to store misc. stuff. Leftover lumber, yard working supplies, a few giant butcher block countertops, shelves with various stuff.

It will be nice to consolidate it all in the shed so I can put in a workbench and tool box on the back wall and then park an E39 M5 inside.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I have a 36x40 "shed" and its FULL of shit, that no one can seem to get rid of..... barley enough room to park the wife truck inside and still walk around it.... makes it very hard to get motivated to work on shop projects....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Shed? You got yourself a little barn there. Are you going to pour a concrete floor? Looks like metal siding and metal roof?
        Well, I couldn't get a permit for a garage. So I got a permit for a shed with a gravel floor. A shed can't have a door wider than 6', so it has a 6' wide door. There will be improvements. Lol.

Trying to decide between epoxy over concrete or polished concrete.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

^

I assume there is a big price difference in the permitting for a shed Vs garage.... Only 72" door..... Good thing E30s are only about 66" inches wide, should fit fine with folding a mirror.

Epoxy, its easier to fix after you chip it then with polished cement.....
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Nope. Cost is not really the issue. The county wouldn't give me a permit for a garage because a garage needs a driveway and a driveway needs to be 9' wide with a foot of space on either side. I don't have 11' all the way on the side of the house I want to put a driveway in. It narrows to 6.5' at the cellar door because the stairwell sticks out. I could try for a variance but at 6' I probably wouldn't get it. They asked me to move my cellar door. Lol. The other side has the septic field and a 65' maple tree. So I could either do foundation work or get on city plumbing. $20k+ either way and a lot of construction, big fat nope. I'd rather move.

One guy took me aside and said, "hey.. if you got a shed, you'd walk the permit right through."

So I got a shed.
            Last edited by Kershaw; 01-18-2018, 03:00 PM.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Can't wait to see your killer "shed."

Comment

It'll be done on Tuesday. Next weekend I need to get gravel delivered. And maybe rent a bobcat again.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Move over, V-box.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

100 amp plasma, baby! It's already rigged up to the plasma table, just waiting for the tip for the torch
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Suaoki U10 jump starter. Jump starts a E46 325XI with no problem. Started the car 6 times and only dropped down to 97% battery remaining. The battery in the car is completely dead, does nothing not even a light bulb.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Just this for recent stuff anyway New 6 stage R.O. filtration set up

William Pitt-

Comment

is that for an aquarium?
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

It could be used for that, but no this one is for drinking water

William Pitt-

Comment

Many tools from snap on.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^yikes! I can’t imagine what that stuff set you back. I have that 3/8 flex ratchet. It’s pretty awesome.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X