Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This afternoon/night has been work on daily-o day.

Took out the entire cooling system. Replaced water pump, t-stat, pulled fan clutch out, pulled aux fan out, replaced the old electrical taped busted intake boot, wired in my volvo fan, replaced alternator bushings, replaced alternator belt, cleaned up the engine bay some.

All that jazz. Now I gotta find a way to cut the damn fan shroud to fit the 318iS, because the razor blade pocket knife ain't cutting it :p

Seriously though, I'm beat. I never struggled so hard to put an alternator back into it's place with those damn bushings.

Back to finishing it up :p Came to the PC to see the wiring schematics for the volvo fan.

Tomorrow it'll be straight to the shop to recharge the A/C system and hopefully that'll be the last time this 318iS ever wants to overheat.

- Erick
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

ordered a set of pbr ultimate cermaics, and some ate premuim ones discs, yeah

Comment

changed the ECU.

Comment

Remote mounted the oil pressure sender, got my radar sensor working on the alarm + oil change =]
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Put my tech two front and rear lips on, and I washed it.

Comment

cleaned my interior,changed fuel filter.

Comment

Bought an 885 head, intake and TB for the ETA, stock "i" cam with rockers, and welded the trunk hinge back to the body since the crappy spot eld broke and was leaking into the trunk. Last week it got painted, next week is tires...
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

well at 12am i did donuts and then blew the m10, now i need to sell everything!

Comment

drove the shit out of it lol.
                    Originally posted by e30e
                    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

fabbed up a damn nice dead pedal that I covered with grip tape. Should work well.

Also made a new video camera mount.

next weekend - fuel tank swap --- fun stuff.
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

Vaccumed the interior, fixed my Nardi center roundel, and got mad about how stupid it looks with the shit offset that weaves have.

I would probably be perfectly happy with them if they had a 20mm spacer all the way around.

Comment

about to go wash the ETA.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Vaccumed the interior, fixed my Nardi center roundel, and got mad about how stupid it looks with the shit offset that weaves have.

I would probably be perfectly happy with them if they had a 20mm spacer all the way around.
                            I just happen to know a guy who has some for sale ;)

Comment

mounted my new konig's
                              Attached Files

Comment

dirtbleed - i love the black valences!!!

today was the removal of a stripped screw on the brake rotor, then the putting on of ate premium rotors and pbr ultimates, holy crap, what a difference!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X