Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBS rs's with gold centers and WHITE bolts plz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say if you must coat the bolts then go with silver. Black will look like ass and white will not really be noticeable.

Do yo have the waffles and hex's?
    If not then I would not waste the effort separating them to paint or coat.
    I'd just tape them off and change the color to your liking with spray paint.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

^to late, they are separated and at the powder coater, im searching for center caps now to complete the look.

Comment

From the pic it looks like they are 15's.
        If they are indeed then the e30 14" basketweave waffle will fit.
        You can go ahead and coat them then you just need to source the hex's ..but you can buy them new all day long.

Comment

hahah dont do this bro! i want gold centers with white bolts =(
          my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Teaguer, I just might do that, but idk if i have 4 basketweave waffles, i'll have to look into that. Also where can I source the hex nuts? I've looked a little..

Still wanting to know what white bolts will look like, I dont think they will be noticeable but would still like to see a photoshop. When I get the funds I will just buy new bolts anyway.

Comment

Lots of stateside online shops sell the BBS half height hexes as well as selling their own all aluminum versions.
              Go with the real BBS ones or make sure that the aftermarket ones have the threads.

Places like blackforestindustries, vrwheels and ebay come to mind.

Comment

def re polish the lips

Comment

Working...
                X