Clear All

Welcome back, yo.
    What bodykit was that on your silver E30? :p

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
      Welcome back, yo.
      What bodykit was that on your silver E30? :p
      Seems you have also been gone for a long time and recently posting again.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

For the uninitiated: Jordan was the embodiment of a dickless, power tripping ego maniac admin who has a penchant for refrigerator sized women.

but hes a nice guy in person.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
          For the uninitiated: Jordan was the embodiment of a dickless, power tripping ego maniac admin who has a penchant for refrigerator sized women.

This comment is completely uncalled for.

Everyone knows I have had a reputation of being an asshole, and I ran the forum way 8-10 years ago how I saw so fit. Clearly you're still upset about something I did way back then and man... its just not healthy to hold a grudge. Let me sincerely apologize for it as I said in reply to your PM and lets move on.

You an others made a habit of making fun of my wife for being overweight. She had a number of health issues that caused her to gain a tremendous amount of weight, up to and including stage 4 breast cancer which took her life 15 months ago.

Even through the downward spiral of health issues she remained by greatest advocate and a very very good friend.

Your continued childish comments are unnecessary and unwarranted, especially at the expense of the deceased. Have a little respect.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Please, this forum is about sharing our experiences with e30s and it's always inspiring to have dedicated, talented people on here sharing their work, especially when so many projects get started but then stall when the required amount of time, skill, and money deters people from seeing it through (me included).
            Last edited by E30 Wagen; 09-19-2015, 04:58 PM. Reason: typo
            My Feedback

Comment

dick move Gazelle, you dont fuck with someone's wife, go take your camry elsewhere.

Comment

Very uncalled for, and not how one should act on here.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Welcome back Jordan. It is good to hear that you are living a full life, still complete with old German steel. I look forward to seeing some of your projects. Selling the amps for the house DP...I guess we all have to "grow up" at some point (been there myself!).

I am terribly sorry to hear about your wife and you have my sincerest condolences.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

:popcorn:
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                      This comment is completely uncalled for.

Everyone knows I have had a reputation of being an asshole, and I ran the forum way 8-10 years ago how I saw so fit. Clearly you're still upset about something I did way back then and man... its just not healthy to hold a grudge. Let me sincerely apologize for it as I said in reply to your PM and lets move on.

You an others made a habit of making fun of my wife for being overweight. She had a number of health issues that caused her to gain a tremendous amount of weight, up to and including stage 4 breast cancer which took her life 15 months ago.

Even through the downward spiral of health issues she remained by greatest advocate and a very very good friend.

Your continued childish comments are unnecessary and unwarranted, especially at the expense of the deceased. Have a little respect.
                      I don't know you or anything about you,

After all you've been through with the people on here and what has happened to you and your personal life,

You want to come back to this crap, your a better man than me,
                      88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Welcome back! The new build will undoubtedly be worth watching.
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

op is the founder and chairman emeritus of r3vlimited
                          06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Also a newbie, welcome back. Been enjoying your build so far. It is making me feel poor.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Where's the pics of the 318is? You're slacking Jordan ;)
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                                Where's the pics of the 318is? You're slacking Jordan ;)
                                Holy Cow, 2003 membership date?

That's practically before I was born.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X