E34 525i S52 swap with euro M interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 525i S52 swap with euro M interior

selling my 92 525 144k chassis miles, OBD1 S52 swap (120k miles on swap)
    car was painted a few years ago the original oxford green and is 8/10 due to minor scratches since it was painted.
    Engine is a S52 concerted OBD1 with 120k miles
    M50/S50 manifold
    21.5 pink injectors
    TRM chip
    supersprint exhaust
    water pump, T stat, tempt sensor is all new.
    Runs strong
    suspension was done a few years back but the car has seen much time on the road since
    bushings, tie rods, control arms and such.
    Bilatein sports eibach springs, ST sway bars. Car rides great
    also M system throwing star M5 wheels on it.
    the interior was dove grey and will include the factory seats and panels but the interior was swapped for the euro M5 hurricane Alcatara suede interior and the door panels or the later model leather panels.
    im sure I’m missing some other things what were done but that’s the majority of the bigger ticket items.

located in Stamford CT. $7500 i will try to post some pictures ASAP. Feel free to text me 203-667-4144

Can’t get photos to up load for some reason but here is the link to bimmerforums where i got some pictures to upload
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Last edited by Fnb2121; 12-07-2017, 10:40 AM. Reason: UPdate

This car looks amazing! good luck with the sale, I can't believe I haven't seen this thing around, I'm in Darien right next to Stamford
    84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Well it’s never really driven much, i also have an X5 for daily use on top of my take Home work vehicle

Comment

Which shop did the interior?

Comment

No shop, it’s a real euro M hurricane interior.

Comment

Still available

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still available

Comment

Working...
                X