No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the kid made a comment on YouTube. If everyone was investigated for making a comment on the internet.......how thorough do you think those investigations would be?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Well the kid made a comment on YouTube. If everyone was investigated for making a comment on the internet.......how thorough do you think those investigations would be?
      It looks like you haven't yet drawn the line between a "comment" and "death threats". The kid was pursuing his own Jihad : "I'm gonna be a professional school shooter"... . But I think that according to you it's okay. Sadly 17 died... ;-(

Make America Great Again... One mass shooting at a time. ;-(

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

And? As usual, your desire at attempting witty, snarky comments fails to make an impact.

The point is that people say all kinds of stuff on the internet. FFS there are entire websites and forums devoted to all kinds of horrific stuff. Like Stormfront.

The FBI has to take thousands and thousands of tips and try to discern what is a credible threat and what isn't.

I didn't realize these things are hard to understand.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          wow, you managed to be wrong several ways in one sentence. let me just address the big points.

first- DoD started reporting this as an issue in the bush years: https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ws.theobserver

second, it's the DoD's job to anticipate factors that will create conflict around the world. neither trump nor obama have/had "mandate" power over that process- the DoD is the advisor. a smart president listens.

third: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...-said-to-stop/

i sure do love when civilians try to explain how the military works...
          nobody can explain how the military works
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            People need to have insurance.

That 1000 is based on the change in my & my Wife's pay, I don't listen to Politicians, I make my claims based on things I can prove.

Were you an adult in 2008? I watched the value of my houses dump over 60%, & my 401k by 65%. The world economy went to hell due to deregulation.

Obama did not mandate climate change regulations. Did you read my links? They are deductions by the DOD of REALITY.
            were you an adult say in 1987? 1990? 1994? 2000? 2001? 1929 for that matter. there were all kinds of reasons for 2008/2009, deregulation being part of it, but only part. to paint with your broad brush is factually incorrect.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Well I'd expect at least something, it's not like everyone says they are going to do something to harm people. I've never made a threat like that. Personally if someone says they are going to shoot up a school, for the sake of safety I'd believe them over just writing it off. If they looked at his school record it would have raised some flags and possibly given the FBI reason to look into him further and pay him a visit. It can't take that much effort for them to get that info.

Comment

Oh well. While victims of the shooting were being buried, King Doritos has chosen to play golf, 45 miles away. This is definitely not going to play well with the voters on both sides of the aisle...

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Trump just banned bump stocks Hopefully this is enough to suffice the gun hating cry baby’s for a while.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Oh well. While victims of the shooting were being buried, King Doritos has chosen to play golf, 45 miles away. This is definitely not going to play well with the voters on both sides of the aisle...

Jesus so he's supposed to attend 17 fucking funerals now? He already went there and visited the hospital and the families of the dead.....

Comment

Partisanship at its finest. Obama got shit every time he played golf too, better get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                        Partisanship at its finest. Obama got shit every time he played golf too, better get used to it.
                        Oh I think it's dumb that he golfs all the time too.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                          were you an adult say in 1987? 1990? 1994? 2000? 2001? 1929 for that matter. there were all kinds of reasons for 2008/2009, deregulation being part of it, but only part. to paint with your broad brush is factually incorrect.

I did not say it was the only reason, it was in fact a big part.

Do you have any semblance of a point?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            I did not say it was the only reason, it was in fact a big part.

Do you have any semblance of a point?
                            You said the world economy went to hell because of deregulation, that implies that it was the reason

Comment

I think the better question would be, which deregulation? Just to say deregulation doesn't really explain anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                                Well I'd expect at least something, it's not like everyone says they are going to do something to harm people. I've never made a threat like that. Personally if someone says they are going to shoot up a school, for the sake of safety I'd believe them over just writing it off. If they looked at his school record it would have raised some flags and possibly given the FBI reason to look into him further and pay him a visit. It can't take that much effort for them to get that info.
                                Ok, again, I say I'm going to do X. Then what? Does the FBI just put them jail forever or?

Yeah, the kid followed through. Thousands say they are going to do something and never do.

How do YOU determine the line, ya know, since you're part of the intelligence community and all?

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

And that is valid how? Trump is an idiot, no doubt, but the president should what, like sit solemnly in a room everytime something happens?

Lee, you are a fucking joke, your troll comments aren't even clever. Stick to Molson Ice and Poutine and stop posting.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X