No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These wheels for my white 135, only in Satin black with a 2nd choice in Anthracite. Waiting for the group buy, should be here next month. Although I'm considering having them stripped and painted a different color once they get here.

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Traded in the wife’s 2009 135i msport cabby for a 2016 M235 cabby.Mineral grey on red leather.

Looks just like this.

Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Traded in the wrangler for something a bit more sporty with better gas mileage and a better payment. 2018 WRX Premium. Comes with the super cool recaros posted above, flat billed DC hat, e-cig, and an inflated sense of superiority.

Still in break-in but so far I really enjoy it.

Comment

Danny, nice. I drove a new STi back in November, I really liked it (aside from a kind of cheap interior for a $40k car).

Todd, also very nice. Once the girlfriend graduates in a few semesters, I want to put her in something a bit nicer than her few year old Honda Fit.

Unfortunately for me, she has a particular liking for the new Audi SUVs.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Have they ever fixed the ring land issue on those. Or just keep sweeping it under the rug

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Have they ever fixed the ring land issue on those. Or just keep sweeping it under the rug
              Nope, the design and piston material is still the same.

However, from what I gathered from looking into it, that yes some people have issues on the stock tune, but most of it is bros trying to make 50% more HP on the same hardware and wondering why there is a problem.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Nope, the design and piston material is still the same.

However, from what I gathered from looking into it, that yes some people have issues on the stock tune, but most of it is bros trying to make 50% more HP on the same hardware and wondering why there is a problem.

There is a guy here in omaha who went through 3 engines. Never tuned a single one of them. It just kept blowing up. All he did was auto cross once or twice.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Sheesh, all these fancy cars lately, allow me temporarily restore some semblance of balance to the r3v purchases thread with a $400 parts car!

Comment

There we go! That's a solid parts car.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

I wouldn't let ringland failure sway you from buying one. Like someone else mentioned, most of the failures are a result of tunes performed by people who shouldn't be tuning. Another significant portion are people building too much boost pressure at low RPM's, a lot of the stock cars showing issues on forums were people doing stupid shit like highway pulls in 6th from 2500rpm at WOT.

Comment

Bought a huge truck on accident. I guess I'm a truck guy now. If anyone wants to do truck stuff and talk about country music, holler my way.

world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          Bought a huge truck on accident. I guess I'm a truck guy now. If anyone wants to do truck stuff and talk about country music, holler my way.

Sweet, it doesnt have a smaller gap between the cab and bed on top vs the bottom. Lift that bitch and throw some old school tsl bloggers on it

Comment

really good and really cheap hauler and tow rig..... 95 or 96 ????
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Sweet, it doesnt have a smaller gap between the cab and bed on top vs the bottom. Lift that bitch and throw some old school tsl bloggers on it
                              TSL BOGGERS HELL YEAH BROTHER

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              really good and really cheap hauler and tow rig..... 95 or 96 ????
                              1997 F350 Crew Cab Long Bed 7.3L Turbo Diesel 4x4 XLT
                              6,000 pounds of freedom
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

^

LOL I am betting its closer to 7k lbs ;) My EXT cab Short box 3/4ton is 69XX with me in it...

Still that looks like it has been taken care of, and should serve you well for tugging a e30 on a wagon around, its not a 5sp with about 300k on its it?? and if s0, you didnt buy that off a short guy with the last name of Titus did you......
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X