Overpriced??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overpriced??

Been looking for a good deal for an e30, is the price reflective of the mods? or it it a little steep?

Looks pretty solid to me, as long as the swap is tidy and has no main issues it looks good. Paint looks good too. That seems to be the price for a solid s52 swap so getting the s54 for around that price is a good deal.

Originally posted by blunttech
    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

It's been for sale for a while. The S54 swap is not a cheap swap to do. Really comes down to the quality of everything at that point, it's priced pretty much at the current ceiling for E30's that aren't M3's, M-Tech's, Alpina's, Hartge's, or ACS.
      Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
      A Topless Memorandum

Comment

OP in case you didn't realize, the car has a front MTech 2 bumper/ valance while the rear is stock still.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
        1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
        1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
        1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
        1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
        1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
        Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
        1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
        1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Now please allow me to chime in, as I personally know most of the guys at the shop that did the swap. Spec Motorsports is a great shop (we take my E30 and my dads E46) up there whenever we need work done that we cant do ourselves. Brad (the owner of the shop) is a very stand up guy, and they all do very good work.
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Great price for nice tidy professional S54 swapped car.
            I know the car and they shop that performed the S54 swap. (Jeff & Brad are the owners)
            The swap ...drivetrain and e36M GC coil-over 5-lug are new and were performed competently.
            It was originally swapped with an SMG (first in the US) but was reverted back to a ZF320 5-speed.
            I havent seen it since it's been painted but the cars owner owns a customizing shop and even though he famed out the paint I'm sure it's a quality job.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Good price, there are swapped S52s that people around me want for that price or for $2000 more: http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4883381098.html. Not a fan of the unibrow but it looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                Great price for nice tidy professional S54 swapped car.
                I know the car and they shop that performed the S54 swap. (Jeff & Brad are the owners)
                The swap ...drivetrain and e36M GC coil-over 5-lug are new and were performed competently.
                It was originally swapped with an SMG (first in the US) but was reverted back to a ZF320 5-speed.
                I havent seen it since it's been painted but the cars owner owns a customizing shop and even though he famed out the paint I'm sure it's a quality job.
                i haven't seen you post anything in forever. did you sell your car or something?

that car looks well done but there is some cheesy choices going on like eyebrows and such. genearally, i like it though.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                X