1993 525iT 5-Speed Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 525iT 5-Speed Part Out

***The car has been sold as of 9/1, and has moved on to a new home. Anyone interested in parts from it can get in touch with Zionsville Autosport on the north side of Indianapolis, as they will continue to part it out from there.***

Unfortunately, I got in an accident in my E34, and it doesn't make financial sense to fix it due to frame damage. The car was in very good shape with almost zero rust, though the paint is pretty thin. All the electronics worked, including the dual sunroof and all hatch electronics. All bulbs in the 3rd brake light replaced. Prior to my ownership, it was swapped to a Getrag 250 5 speed. The engine got a new cylinder head about 5000 miles before the accident, with new cams, valves, and valve guide seals. Beisan Systems VANOS rebuild. Alpine White over Parchment. ~207000 miles on the car.

Located in Columbus, Indiana if you're interested in picking up parts.

All pictures can be found here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...VrZW05TThRUVVB

Sold parts:
    • headliner
    • rear bumper
    • floor mats
    • Passenger rear seat back section
    • Tool kit tools
    • M5 shift surround

Additionally, I have a set of Blizzaks on the factory 15" wheels painted white, along with a set of 1995 pleated leather door cards in good shape.

Let me know what you're interested in and where you are located either here or via PM, and I'll get back to you with a price shipped to your door. Everything goes out USPS economy unless there is a specific request. Certain large items, such as the seats, will not be shipped. Engine parts will not be split up at this time - I would rather sell as a complete engine.

Last edited by gearheadE30; 09-01-2017, 07:22 PM. Reason: Car sold.

Project M42 Turbo

PM'd

Comment

Replied

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

All PMs replied. At this point, if you have paid for parts, you will get what you ordered, however I can't take any new parts orders at this time as I believe I have sold the remaining parts of the car as a whole. If this happens, I will update the first post to reflect this.

All ordered parts have shipped as of 8/30.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

d/r
          sigpic
          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Parts

How much for the Rear door rubbers and rear boot spoiler

Comment

Working...
            X