Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30s50dan View Post
    Don't ban the AR's!!! I'm so interested in the new .224 Valkyrie.an AR that will reach out to 1300yrd! Hells yeah!

I'm a long range shooter have 6.5 creedmore,260,.308, 1K yards everyday here on the farm in PA

Hope to start Fclass this year
    Yeah I want a .224 it's a really coo round for its size, I just don't have anywhere to shoot it at those distances.

Comment

I got one spot on my family’s land that if i sat up on the hill and shot down into the valley I could get close to a half mile probably But I’ve never tried. I don’t have enough scope either.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        I got one spot on my family’s land that if i sat up on the hill and shot down into the valley I could get close to a half mile probably But I’ve never tried. I don’t have enough scope either.
        You live in Nebraska you have 'dales" not valleys...... ;)
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Touché

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Quoted for facts.

Comment

Just for reference this is a valley You have to have some elevation on both sides ;) :p

IMG_1463 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Just for reference this is a valley You have to have some elevation on both sides ;) :p

It got some pretty big hills on both side but not mountains lol.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

No Sleeve THIS is a Valley!

Comment

^
                    I have one shot that will come close to that but I dont think I can top it, I have to go digging in to the archives to find it though I dont even remember what rig I shot it with.

Oh trust me those are Mountains, the scale of that shot is massive, those far peaks are pushing 25miles away. I was standing at about 5800 -6000 feet where that was taken on the way to up to the summit at 6960". The valley floor below is about 3200' and the peaks on the other side are about 6200'-6500' . Anything over 2000' above the lower surrounding elevations is a Mountain.

Since this is the gun thread, how about one of my fav summer shooting spots.

IMG_6601 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-21-2018, 01:16 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Just had my refund check clear. Think I’m going to go optic shopping after work at Cabelas.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Since a few of you expressed interest in WWII paraphernalia, you might enjoy this Arisaka Type 99 Paratrooper that I got. I'm more of a fan of the tools used by the US and allies, but this is a really cool and pretty rare piece. It was a GI bring back and still has the imperial mum that got ground off of most of these. Matching front and rear halves. Not perfect shape, but it's a really cool piece of history with honest wear. It'll probably be going up on gunjoker soon to find a collector that appreciates it more.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Just had my refund check clear. Think I’m going to go optic shopping after work at Cabelas.
                        If you regularly shop at Cabelas, hit up Mrgunsngear facebook page. He posts links up a couple times a month for discounted Cabelas gift cards. Like $80-$83 for a $100 gift card. I bought some and used them before getting my Sig P320, which I ended up paying like $300 out the door since I got a couple of these for Christmas too.
                        Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 02-21-2018, 12:54 PM.
                        Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Gun Thread

Always wanted an arisaka those things are sweet. I dont think your pic works

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Ugh should work now. I hate photobucket.
                            Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                              Ugh should work now. I hate photobucket.
                              Use tinypic

Comment

BC gives some alright shooting spots..

Comment

Working...
                                X