WTB e30 for $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves
    Naw - I'm with Jordo on this one - It's struck me as odd too.

You're smart enough to make a e46 motor (with all the electrontics) fit into a e30 - but you don't know how to search the internet for a $1000 car?

Something doesn't fit....

Good luck - PS this should:
    help...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=39147
    Listen pal i go to technical school and i must have missed the day we went over how to find used bmw for less than $1000. And yeah i have over $15000 worth of tools at my disposal at my house. Airtools, cherry picker, trans jack and a tuner that was trained by aem to use the ems and builds sub 10 sec honda's for fun. And if i cant get it done with all that i can take it to school with like 12 lifts, air tools, and experts. So lick my balls

Comment

it's not that we're being dicks, we've just all been through this before. do it right the first time.
      sigpic

Comment

Chillax. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bad-e30
          Listen pal i go to technical school and i must have missed the day we went over how to find used bmw for less than $1000. And yeah i have over $15000 worth of tools at my disposal at my house. Airtools, cherry picker, trans jack and a tuner that was trained by aem to use the ems and builds sub 10 sec honda's for fun. And if i cant get it done with all that i can take it to school with like 12 lifts, air tools, and experts. So lick my balls
          everyones just getting angry cause people join this site with these big plans, and huge claims about previous accomplishments, and 99% of them leave when somone asks for pics. if your going to do it, do it. you don't have to prove to us that you have lifts, tuners, and whatever the hell else you have, i can say i have 3 lifts, CNC machine, fully equiped machine shop, water jet, mendrel bender, and whatever else i want to say i have, however i dont, but i could say i do, and noone here would know the difference except maybe the locals...

basicly my point is, if you make huge claims, be prepared to back them up with pictures if you dont wan't to be flamed, becuase that is the R3V way.

Comment

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here. There is no similarity in the after market/ease of tuning between a BMW and a rice rocket (albeit sub 10 sec). Your claims are ridiculous. For instance, did you even consider how you will put that power down (and i'm not just talking large wheels)? or Stop that car(bling bling x drilled rotors don't count)? lastly, do your research before making claims like this, or else you're gonna keep getting it from everybody.

Nice dub,
            Julien
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Listen pal i go to technical school ....So lick my balls
              Dude - calm the fuck down. I'm the only one here that tried to help you - I went out of my way to find you a pre-compiled list that will help you find your $1000 POS e30. Click on the link I posted...

(ps - you're not starting out well on this board)

Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Dude just got a little mad cause every buddy was bringing him down he did not even ask about that car. He was asking about a e30 for a grand and yes it is not likely that you can find a nice one but you can find a nice beater for around a 1000>Well i say good luck man and for that project i hope you buld it cause i never seen it and i know anything someone can think of can be done or already has.

Comment

No one here is doubting your ability to actually place the drivetrain in the car.

But you aren't making it run or shift with any of the stock electronics. The only suitable stand alone engine management that can handle the doubel vanos is Motec.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                  https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

if you want to take a mini vacation to orlando, you can come and get my 85 318i for $500 and get it out of my garage. search for my post i had recently.
                    www.ThundaCats.com

Comment

Originally posted by bad_e30
                      I had a 1985 325e,currently taking it apart and adding an e46 m3 engine and smg trans!!!
                      I'm neither a nay sayer nor a believer...

I says pics and/or vids or shens..

In the short time I've been on these forums I've learned that while Jordon might not post the most positive comments he does have the ability to sniff out alot of bullshit.

Comment

Lock this please....I think we are all done.
                        Last edited by george graves; 12-08-2005, 07:20 AM.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

lol, this got out of hand quick

if you want an e21 (probably dont) my boss has one he'd probably get rid of for $100.

post pics of the s54, I'm curious. also, why smg?
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

...Is it just me, or is the point of this tread helping this guy find a car?

I'm gonna say that any e30 that's in suitable condition for being a turbo project car would be at least $2500, not to mention what work you will have to do after that.

Comment

Working...
                            X