Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    i swear i'm going to make a browser extension where i can replace people's user titles with things like "retard who can only express in meme or emote"

there's an actual discussion happening here. participate like an adult or fuck off, boy
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      we have concentration camps *now*, and not for the first time. currently we call them "detention centers", before that it was "japanese internment". i'm not waiting for the mass graves.
      I don't think we have anything remotely resembling a Nazi concentration camp anywhere here in the USA.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        I don't think we have anything remotely resembling a Nazi concentration camp anywhere here in the USA.

institutionalized sexual abuse and illness leading to death doesn't sound like a concentration camp to you?

reiterating for emphasis that this has happened before on our own soil.
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

No one thinks sexual abuse is ok, well maybe Catholics.

But yet again, you're desire to try to be on a higher moral plane misses the mark.

Is the United States of America, seeking out a particular race or ethnicity, which already resides in the country, and exterminating them?

Oh that's right, that's not even close to what's happening.

And yet you try to lecture myself and others about "intellectual integrity."

Stop huffing the nail polish bromontana.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i swear i'm going to make a browser extension where i can replace people's user titles with things like "retard who can only express in meme or emote"

there's an actual discussion happening here. participate like an adult or fuck off, boy
            Why are you incapable of discussing something without resorting to insults?

You constantly attack everyone who doesn't agree with you. I have an idea why, but I wont go there.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

institutionalized sexual abuse and illness leading to death doesn't sound like a concentration camp to you?
              Once again you resort to Godwin's Law and the exaggeration of events to validate your opinions. No, it sounds nothing like a concentration camp to me.

“The simplest way to say this is that about 100,000 people die each year from infections we give them in the hospital,” says Dr. Peter Pronovost, director of the Quality and Safety Research Group at Johns Hopkins University. “That’s enormous.”The math, he says, is pretty gruesome. Take the two most deadly types of infections hospitals give their patients: infections from ventilators and infections from catheters. Together, those kill 65,000 people a year. There are about 5,000 hospitals in the United States, so statistically, each hospital in the United States gives these deadly infections to one patient every month.

It is nothing short of an certainty that a 2400 person facility will result in illnesses. When you combine vulnerable populations such as children and the elderly, serious cases are an inevitability. It's awful yes, but it's nothing close to the target incarceration and killing of children.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Is the United States of America, seeking out a particular race or ethnicity, which already resides in the country, and exterminating them?

Oh that's right, that's not even close to what's happening.
                all of you, please return to the part where i noted how the actual nazis didn't go straight from zero to auschwitz

you don't throw a lobster straight into a boiling pot; you drop it into sea temperature and raise the heat slowly
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                  Once again you resort to Godwin's Law
                  Godwin's Law doesn't apply here. that is about an internet argument ultimately ending in a comparison of the person on the other end to hitler or the nazis, appropos of nothing. we were already on that subject, and i'm not calling *you* a nazi or white supremacist, so, sorry, but your fallback argument has failed.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    Why are you incapable of discussing something without resorting to insults?

You constantly attack everyone who doesn't agree with you. I have an idea why, but I wont go there.
                    what discussion am i supposed to have when the response is a single emoji? not being given a lot to go on there

if that's the extent to which burgundy can express themselves, i'm gonna ridicule them for it and tell them to get the fuck out of my thread until they can germinate a thought that can be expressed in actual words

you, at least, are giving me something to respond to

#sorrynotsorry
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

Godwin's Law doesn't apply here. that is about an internet argument ultimately ending in a comparison of the person on the other end to hitler or the nazis, appropos of nothing. we were already on that subject, and i'm not calling *you* a nazi or white supremacist, so, sorry, but your fallback argument has failed.
                      Bullshit. The entire purpose to calling them concentration camps is to evoke an emotional response to them, to expose them as tragic. They are much more similar in function to your average jail, why refer to them as Nazi death camps?
                      Last edited by cale; 12-03-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

what discussion am i supposed to have when the response is a single emoji? not being given a lot to go on there

if that's the extent to which burgundy can express themselves, i'm gonna ridicule them for it and tell them to get the fuck out of my thread until they can germinate a thought that can be expressed in actual words

#sorrynotsorry

In a sense, it's not "your thread" once you post it; and your desire to control it (with insults, misdirection, and demands to "get out") seems to confirm the suspicions others have voiced about the totalitarian nature of your beliefs.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                          In a sense, it's not "your thread" once you post it; and your desire to control it (with insults, misdirection, and demands to "get out") seems to confirm the suspicions others have voiced about the totalitarian nature of your beliefs.
                          you're choosing to interpret dismissal as censorship

for better context, please go to little italy in new york and act like an idiot until you hear the phrase "fuckoutaheah"

i don't think there's a better example of "snowflakeishness" than not being able to handle the opinion of a salty person with a slightly foul mouth

r3v was never your safe space
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

#sorrynotsorry
                            You've ridiculed me for participating in this conversation like a civil adult, so I'm not surprised my single emoji has you all kinds of.. mad? annoyed? Who knows...

And to add on what z31 said, you do attack literally everyone that has a different viewpoint than you. I've tried civil discourse with you, but you went straight to insulting me.

So, you seem to set the tone for the conversation here.. I'll explain what my emoji meant in a way that you would..

You're a delusional retard if you believe that!

Am I participating like an adult now?

Maybe if YOU participated like an adult, you would get more thoughtful responses, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.. ohhhhhhhhh well
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              You're a delusional retard if you believe that!

Am I participating like an adult now?
                              you're throwing out an insult and lacking a supporting argument that would usually involve the word "because", so

no
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X