No announcement yet.

bmwextremeguy from BMWEXTREMEPARTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thank you Jon, I appreciate it! Thank you for the kind words, Hope those M3 rims have done you well? Let me know if you need anything as my associate travels up from where you are at to me and always can bring parts to you?
    Shawn

Comment

I'd like to leave some feedback for Shawn. Extremely pleasant and helpful to deal with and went out of his way to find parts for me. Ordered parts from photos he sent and arrived shortly as exactly as described and superbly packaged. Very friendly guy and reasonably priced. A+ seller and happy to deal with again. Thanks Shawn!

Regards
      Brock

Comment

Thank you Brock greatly appreciate the kind worlds I have shipped many times to Australia, Auckland New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan.Canada and almost all over the world and the 50 United States over the 20 plus years of doing BMW parts and projects every customer is important and valuable and I am big on communication as its one of the foundation to life in my opinion. If you need any other parts per me know as so am always available
        SHAWN
        Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Just bought some parts from Shawn over Christmas. Very nice guy and trustworthy. He gave me a good price on the parts, and he is definitely someone I would do business with again.

Comment

Thank you daveduck, I appreciate it! We had some adventure driving around trying to find someone to help us on Christmas eve with the axle nuts since I didn't have a compressor.

Check with me every so often as I always have something new and different?
            Shawn

Comment

Shawn is a great guy to deal with. Easy to comunicate and arrange something you need. Recommend him either you buying or selling.

Отправлено с моего SM-G900F через Tapatalk

Comment

Oh thank you kiril aka e30EuroParts! My buddy loves the euro weave rims he bought from you and you shipped so fast and well! We will get other parts later once you get them or have time to search though your own parts!
                SHAWN

Comment

Ive purchased parts from Shawn over the years. Everything went great.

The Build:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Thank you ttrousdell for the great feedback I always do the best I can, and treat everyone as if I was the buyer!

Comment

Sean is a very nice and knowledgeable guy to deal with.
                      Thanks for all the tool kit parts over the years bud

Comment

Thank you Perculator00, I appreciate it! I saved and still have your free tool tray, didnt forget about it so if you ever need anything else to buy let me know and I will get the tray to you, just been very difficult having wife and pets that are sick on and off and not having extra money to work with and doing BMWs part time currently.
                        Shawn

Comment

Working...
                        X