X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only new BMW I'd buy

Comment

New Mercedes>New BMW
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        New Mercedes>New BMW
        Just buy a Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          New Mercedes>New BMW
          Navigation screen that looks like someone glued a first-gen ipad on the dash after the designers completely forgot the car was supposed to have a screen in it < literally everything any other company is doing with interiors

Yes I have seen it in person, no it does not look any better. When I sat in a new C-class and saw this I expected it to retract or something but no it's literally just a fixed screen that looks like an old ipad or some 3rd rate chinese ipad knockoff.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by varg; 10-25-2018, 05:34 PM.

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 3-17

Comment

^
            Those type of screens may be my least favorite part of modern cars. It's as if the plan was to make them retract and then everyone remembered that many consumers wouldn't be able to find the screen again if you gave them the option to hide it away.

Comment

The thing I loved about my w204 Benz was the option to hide that sh!t. It was always hidden. I still may get a W204, but would likely get a C63 because I love that V8, but who the hell needs 500bhp to sit in traffic?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I bet it still has one of these:

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/par...&q=34341111435

I think it may be the one part of an E30 that never becomes obsolete...

t
                The 2002 and E21 grilles were always 3 separate pieces, by the way...
                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  The thing I loved about my w204 Benz was the option to hide that sh!t. It was always hidden. I still may get a W204, but would likely get a C63 because I love that V8, but who the hell needs 500bhp to sit in traffic?
                  Everyone with a pulse, duh.

Have you really never done a burnout when you are really frustrated by traffic or someone being a dick behind you? Truckers really seem to enjoy it, like-minded people are encouraged to see that everyone else isn't just soulless, and it pisses off the prudes.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Everyone with a pulse, duh.

Have you really never done a burnout when you are really frustrated by traffic or someone being a dick behind you? Truckers really seem to enjoy it, like-minded people are encouraged to see that everyone else isn't just soulless, and it pisses off the prudes.
                    I had just as much fun today when I drove my Roadster to work. Saw a Fiat Abarth and figured I would show him another good sounding straight pipe exhaust. He didnt seem too amused, but I was
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah I agree that screen looks like they forgot to integrate it in the interior until the last second.

But if you put your finger over it in that photo you posted, that interior looks damn good LOL

Mercs are just the better luxury car IMO
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

too bad it's missing a pedal and at least one knob.. ;)
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                        X