Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCAM ALERT!!!!! "Karen in Missouri"PLEASE SHARE!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCAM ALERT!!!!! "Karen in Missouri"PLEASE SHARE!!

Hey guys, as a recent scuba diver of the interwebs, looking for a decent used set of euro bumpers in the depths of deals, I have yet to find the oyster that beholds the pearl, yet only turning over deceiving rocks that seem to provide cover to an emitting glow directly sourced from none other than the oddly familiar odorly scent oozing from the bottom feeding pores of a formidable "Scam Clam". You heard it here first! And I repent for my intrigued curiosity that has fostered such Tom foolery fraud!!!
    Steer clear of miss Karen Salazar of Missouri (as it will shortly cause misery)karensala8274@gmail.com and "her" coral reef funny friends, and please share this to all!!!
    P.S., I am still in desperate need of a good set of euro bumpers with a wallet slightly smaller than your father's executive leather briefcase of the 80's
    Thanks again guys
    I shall refer to the motivating words of Dory from "Finding Nemo" and just keep swimming....

Funny how I’m in the same boat and another member here tried to screw me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look out for references from boss321 to karensala8274@gmail.com chrisbrumfield01@gmail.com and Jjsquier01@gmail.com

Comment

Got the same in reference a gearswitch cupholder. Appreciate the heads up.

Comment

They messaged me too.... 325e Performance Chip
          Contact Karen in Missouri, She has a 325e Performance Chip for sale. Here's her email karensala8274@gmail.com
          sigpic84 325e

Comment

I posted a WTB and got offer from someone with zero post here on the forum, to me is very clear that is a scam.
            I only buy from members with forum history.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
              X