Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jokester Feedback

Hey all,
    Just wanted to see how transactions have been, if there are any issues please contact me first.

Thank you!

Jokester -- scammer alert

Think twice about buying from Jokester.

I was shopping for a shifter arm only, and in his thread he had a selector and arm in a photo with a price of $20.

I said I would take them, he comes back with that $20 was only the price for the selector, and that the two combined was $50. I asked if he would separate, and he says he would rather not.

So I pay $50 plus shipping. Then I see a refund in my paypal for $20, and I pm him to see what is up. He tells me that the arm was bad so he only shipped the selector.

Still waiting on full refund.

Avoid!

Comment

1st post and I tried to cooperate the best I could, he refused to pay shipping to send it back. I refunded for the shifter but not shipping as he won’t send it back.

He could easily sell the short shifter for $60+ but instead he would rather do this.

Sorry for the issue, have a good one

Comment

I have no tracking number -- not even sure if there is a part on the way to me.

Not sure why I should pay for shipping back when he forced the part on me, then did not include the one I actually needed, and never touched based before shipping.

He want me to pay for his screw-up. Nope.

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
        1st post and I tried to cooperate the best I could, he refused to pay shipping to send it back. I refunded for the shifter but not shipping as he won’t send it back.

He could easily sell the short shifter for $60+ but instead he would rather do this.

Sorry for the issue, have a good one

Comment

Guy also didn't tell me it was cut and welded...

Comment

I have a transaction feedback thread. Photo shows it’s cut and welded, I said it was from my swap. Sell the shifter and make some money off of it. Have a good one

Comment

Jokester never stated cut and welded. Probably why he decided not to ship it to me because it was a hack job.

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
              I have a transaction feedback thread. Photo shows it’s cut and welded, I said it was from my swap. Sell the shifter and make some money off of it. Have a good one
              Dude, why pass the buck to me for your mistake? Own up.

Scammmer

Comment

Appreciate the insults. We already went over this in private messages.

I wonder why they are called private messages..

Owning up and giving in are two different things. I have taken the customers side everytime as every seller should, this time I will not for obvious reasons.

Comment

Jokester, you seem like a good person from your other threads but if someone purchases something and you make them buy it along with something else and then don’t send the original item they wanted...well that’s pretty shitty. I’ve been selling online for 15 years and if this were eBay you would be fully refunding OP. I think you should rethink how you have handled this situation and give OP a full refund. They also should not have to pay or spend the time to send an item they didn’t want back to you. That’s just not how this stuff is supposed to work. If I was OP I would be upset and feeling screwed over as well. Just my 2 cents.
                  Instagram
                  Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
                  F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
                  E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
                  E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
                  E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

I’ve done full refunds before, I don’t have a problem with it. I’m not paying another $38 to get the shifter back. If PayPal decides he should get the money back so be it, it’s $32 lol.
                    Last edited by Jokester; 04-17-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I sent back his money. Not worth my time over fucking $30.

Comment

Love how he tracked down people I’ve been doing business with and talks shit on me to them. That’s what people spend their free time doing nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by woodenturn View Post
                          Think twice about buying from Jokester.

I was shopping for a shifter arm only, and in his thread he had a selector and arm in a photo with a price of $20.

I said I would take them, he comes back with that $20 was only the price for the selector, and that the two combined was $50. I asked if he would separate, and he says he would rather not.

So I pay $50 plus shipping. Then I see a refund in my paypal for $20, and I pm him to see what is up. He tells me that the arm was bad so he only shipped the selector.

Still waiting on full refund.

Avoid!
                          So, the selector was $20, and the arm was $30. He then sends only the selector, without telling you, and refunds you $20, when it should have been $30. And then suggests OP should go to the effort to sell the shifter that he didn't even want.

Yeah, nah. I'd be pissed. Some simple communication could have avoided this whole mess too. I hope you learn something from this, Jokester, because this is not how you do business.

Comment

If you couldnt tell that shifter was welded you need to go see an optometrist ...
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

This is totally not worth $50 on any level..... threads like this make no sense. my $0.02
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                              X