No announcement yet.

What color should I spray my borbets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for white, lips and all, perfect look for a red car, clean and crisp.
    All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

flat black, polished lip
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm thats a tough one, a gloss white would look really nice, but so would gloss black, no lip. Fuck it, neon pink would be the best. I always wanted to paint mine gloss black.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

white wit polished lip

Comment

White or gold with polished lips.
            sigpic

Comment

Depends on the scheme for the whole car Mike.

If you're going with no tint, clear headlights, all red/stock tails and no other black accents, then I's say go all white, with gold lug bolts, and a red or gold Borbet cap. Or do white/gold centers with a polished lip.

If you have more black accents, then I'd say all bronze/satin black centers+gloss black lips/satin gunmetal.

Get some photoshops done, it's the best way to make wheel decisions.
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

White, I'll paint them for you when I finish sandblasting them.....

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

White on red = 80's pimp mobile

borbet e's white with polish

Comment

Working...
                  X