Bay Area CA meet & night cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Area CA meet & night cruise

Hey fellas, I'm posting up this euro gathering here and a few other places at the request of my buddy. I'm a former VW guy with a new E30, I have yet to meet another e30 enthusiast. It'll probably be a lot of Volkswagens, but I have an E30 and I'm going (pending some sort of mechanical problem w/ my car), so you should go too! It should be a blast, drives through the SC mountains are always fun. The fast guys usually make their way to the front and the cruisers hang back, we all meet up at the 2nd location and bullshit around some more, good times. Here's the details, from VWVortex:

SouthBay GTG / Drive / Eats
    Saturday, Sept 23, 2006
    GTG:
    8:30 pm The good ol' "Rengstorff Krispy Kreme" Parking lot. From the 280 freeway, exit off of Rengstorff and you'll see an In N Out, McDonalds, and a Krispy Kreme.
    We'll eat doghnuts and BS untill 10:00 pm and then hit the road for the Santa Cruz mountians (Route Map to be posted within the next week)

Krispy Kreme, Mountain View
    2146 Leghorn Street
    Mountain View, CA 94043 US
    Phone: 650-254-1231
    Map

Eats:
    ~11:30 pm well meet up at Denny's, Santa Cruz and invade the place.

Denny's, Santa Cruz
    1515 OCEAN ST.
    SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060 US
    831-426-4628
    Map

Notations: Just as a reminder, please treat the buisnesses and parking lots that we'll be visiting with respect (i.e. no burnouts, loud music, etc.) and don't forget to buy something .. It helps us from getting kicked out and insures that we can come back at a later date and do this again. As far as the drive goes, just keep it sane. If you wana get a little crazy, whatever.. just don't put anyone else's life at risk while doing so.
    And as always, anything with a motor and 2 or more wheels is welcome.. but for photo purposes if it's anything other than a european car I just ask that you park away from the crowd.
Working...
X