No announcement yet.

My $900 daily bronzit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It keeps looking nicer everytime I see it. Now if it only looked as good as the pictures it would be even better.
    sigpic
    Yeah I know I don't own an E30

Comment

Bronzit just got totaled.

I was stopped in traffic, and a large ford van ran threw a yellow behind me and smashed into be. It knocked me about 6 feet into the suv in front of me. They were uninsured but I have a really good lawyer who is a close family friend a big guy in the BMWCCA here. So all should be well. Unfortunatly this bronzit my be done.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

this is exactly what my first e30 was. 88 Bronzit iSA

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
          Bronzit just got totaled.

I was stopped in traffic, and a large ford van ran threw a yellow behind me and smashed into be. It knocked me about 6 feet into the suv in front of me. They were uninsured but I have a really good lawyer who is a close family friend a big guy in the BMWCCA here. So all should be well. Unfortunately this bronzit my be done.
          bah fucking weak man, that sucks...

you worked magic with this car, from your original post this car looked like a 300$ beater. it sure did clean up well with some TLC

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Thats too bad. I just saw the thread and was thinking how you have brought that old car from rags to riches.

It's a good thing that half the fun is building them.

Cheers,

Jim
            sigpic

Comment

i was about to post that you should drop that bronzit on some coilovers, but aaah, it got totalled... well hopefully you get your money back out of it.

Amazing cleaning job btw

Comment

shit man.

sorry.
                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Last pictures of this bronzit from after the accident. I have a Bronzit-II build thread starting up after these.

The Van that hit me hit square on the bumper. It blew out the shocks and twisted some shit up.

The obvious damage to the core support, radiator, etc.

Time to part her out for the next car. I'm glad a lot of the car will live on.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Does this mean u have a car in mind to buy already?

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                    HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                    **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Looks like there are a lot of good parts left on that car, at least its not a total waste. You did do wonders for that car and look where it got you!

Comment

Working...
                      X