No announcement yet.

Project Eurotrashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLastic bumpers over euro bumpers on an early model car? That's a big no IMO. Do what you'd like but yeah, get a different car. That rust is horrible.
    M Coupe

Comment

Zac:

you have no idea how much that would help. If you happen to have an exhaust or any skirts/ rear valence up there that would help as well. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ZenkiOwns View Post
        Zac:

you have no idea how much that would help. If you happen to have an exhaust or any skirts/ rear valence up there that would help as well. :D

What are you looking for? Stock parts or aftermarket? Another member (mattdk) has a ton of parts he is trying to unload for cheap. Just let me know.
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

those sidemarkers make small children cry.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
            What are you looking for? Stock parts or aftermarket? Another member (mattdk) has a ton of parts he is trying to unload for cheap. Just let me know.
            I'm really just trying to find anything close. If he has a FS thread, link me. I'd prefer an OEM rear valence, but if you can PM me what he has an what he wants for it I can weigh it out.

Also, let me know if he is looking for anything as well. I have cash, but would like to unload some things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
              So when you going to scrap this thing? Sh1t I wouldnt even worry about bumpers or even waste time putting money into that.
              Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
              PLastic bumpers over euro bumpers on an early model car? That's a big no IMO. Do what you'd like but yeah, get a different car. That rust is horrible.
              ^These! Looks like more work than its worth. You need a new shell!

COTM

Comment

Shitty deal about the pan, but please tell me you removed the "Hide your daughters" sticker.
                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                  Shitty deal about the pan, but please tell me you removed the "Hide your daughters" sticker.

Yes, I removed all the stickers. Including the NOM NOM NOM that went across the windshield. :D

Comment

one of the best sigs ever, lol
                    turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                    Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Working...
                    X