Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 5lug 325e

asshole
    Last edited by Vtec?lol; 10-17-2011, 07:56 AM.

needs a touch-up

Comment

your front caster looks wayyy off. get some e30m3 cab's

Comment

Originally posted by namsayin View Post
        your front caster looks wayyy off. get some e30m3 cab's
        it looks really far off. Far enough to maybe have e30 Control arms in it still?

E30 325is "Starting from Scratch" build thread

Comment

Thats what I meant to ask.
          What control arms do I need to put in this thing?
          Guy I bought it from said they were 97m3 arms.

Comment

and it has m3 cabs from what I can tell. The eye is at 3 O'clock. facing the outside of the car on each side

Comment

I've been looking and it says that even with 97m3 arms the caster is still an issue?
              What do you guys do to perfectly center the wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                I've been looking and it says that even with 97m3 arms the caster is still an issue?
                What do you guys do to perfectly center the wheel?
                aftermarket adjustable CAB

search for a thread of an alpine 4 door with e34 alpina rims..
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

hey thanks. I searched and couldn't find anything. It has ground control camber/caster(toe?) plates. I was thinking of maybe rotating the plate 90 degrees or at 3 o'clack I'll have more caster adjustment and less camber.I understand new holes will need to be drilled. Think it's worth a shot?

Comment

here you go
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

ok.. I sold the whole 5lug setup to a guy here in houston for about $200. I low balled myself but I need all I can get. I decided not to go 4lug or e30 m3. I'll stick to the stock e36m3 setup for now. Plenty of power and room to upgrade. Guy that bought the parts suggested it would be best and I have to agree. He said he was a member here and if I mentioned his name (ethirtyslut) you all would know who he was.

Right now I'm working on cutting off the roof. Everything will be welded back into place once the cage and frame reinforcements are made. pics to come fellas!

Comment

shoot im interested to see what is the outcome of this project because no offense but your car looks like its in a state of crisis. lol

Comment

lol e30slut strikes from beyond the confines of the intranetz!
                          Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

he sold something to the goatfucker.

Comment

check the casting numbers on the control arms to see if they really are 97 e36m3. they should be 465 and 466

Comment

Working...
                              X