Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 sets shipping on Friday!
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Up
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

You wouldn't happen to know if the studs fit later models would you? Such as an e92.
        1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
        1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
        1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
        E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
          You wouldn't happen to know if the studs fit later models would you? Such as an e92.
          yes they will.

UPDATE!

I am also getting pricing on 75mm and 91mm studs. :)
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

how many wheels will each kit cover?
            feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Any chance if getting them in black?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramgoat View Post
                how many wheels will each kit cover?
                each kit comes complete for all 4 wheels

Originally posted by 801coppertop View Post
                Any chance if getting them in black?
                Yes, I can but they are a bit more expensive. I will post them up soon
                Last edited by kalib0y; 04-28-2011, 10:23 PM.
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Payment sent!
                  1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Maybe a stupid question but how do those wheel locks work if there is an allen head on top of the studs? Couldn't the would be robber just use an allen wrench?

Comment

They work because people who jack wheels almost always aren't carrying allen tools.

But in the event that they do carry them, because there is 80-90ft/lbs on each stud, trying to loosen each stud with the small allen tool will either damage or break the tool first. Unless they have a strong enough tool then its another story.

Its just an added step they have to take to stealing the wheels. Then again, if someone really wanted to take your wheels, it doesn't really matter what wheel locks you have, wheel studs or not.
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

morning up. THis weeks orders are shipping today. more good stuff to come!
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

BUMP:hitler: for good guy....
                          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Are these safe lengths? I ask because the shortest I have ever seen is 75mm that was from a vendor like Turner, Bimmerworld and the like. The 75mm usually will hold ~10mm spacer but all recommended to me for a 15-20mm spacer to run the 90mm.

The first two options just seems way too short. If you have an aftermarket wheel with a deeper face there might not even be enough threads. As said before any chance for 75mm? 90mm sets?

Comment

Thanks for asking a great question. These are safe lengths. The Turner/Bimmerworld studs that are 75/90mm are are bullet style so you are loosing about 13mm of actual thread length. The overall shoulder+thread on their 75mm stud is 49mm. The overall shoulder+thread length on my 57mm stud is 47mm. My stud is just 2mm shorter than theirs.

The advantage of having my 57mm studs is that you can still use the wheel cap/cover even if you don't use any spacers.So for example, if you buy the 57mm studs, you can run a 20mm spacer, you will at least get 6.5 turn on the nut. Being able to run wheel caps can be a requirement of some buyers and it may not matter to others so I am offering something that will please both.

As for the left over thread length after spacer. I am basing my calculations on the SAE accepted driving standard of 6.5 turns of the nut. If you want more bite on the nuts then I do advise that you go with longer studs.

SO...Can I get em? As of Thursday YES! I will also update my first post later this weekend with the new stuff.

but here is a preview....

All my other studs above are standard USA grade hardness. For those of you that need more in life, I have TUV approved studs.

Features:
                              TUV approved
                              Made in Europe
                              10.9 grade hardness, Strongest stud available
                              Zinc coating
                              No allen key insert to keep cost low! :)

$63/set (4-lug) $73/set (5-lug)
                              *pricing includes 17mm conical nuts and shipping
                              *each set is complete for 4 wheels

80mm stud

I can also get the black zinc bullet Studs!

Features:
                              TUV approved
                              Made in Europe
                              10.9 grade hardness
                              Coated with special black zinc that will stay black throughout the life of its use!
                              Bullet style w/allen key

75mm: 85/set (4-lug) 95/set (5-lug)
                              90mm: 95/set (4-lug) 105/set (5-lug)
                              *pricing includes 17mm conical nuts and shipping.
                              *each set is complete for 4 wheels

75mm Stud

90mm Stud

***All these prices are offered to you guys at my personal hook up. These are not commercial sales. If all goes well then I plan to become a forum sponsor. :)
                              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Payment sent for
                                -57mm $56/set (4-Lug)
                                -Wheel locks $30/set

Thanks

Originally posted by vlad
                                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Working...
                                X