Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can NOW be wheel whore too/teaser?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic View Post
    German Ebay was my friend on the BBS steering wheel (actually the USA version but the seller was in Germany). That is the second one I have had. The first one I paid a bit over $400 for it shipped from Germany and it had a faux carbon fiber insert. Wasn't feeling it so I sold it to a member here for what I had in it. Then fast forward 9 or so months and that wheel came up on Ebay and I clicked the buy it now and have $350ish in it with shipping from Germany. I liked the solid leather versus the faux carbon fiber insert on the spokes. The steering wheel is made my Ital volanti and was a special run for BBS back in the early to mid 90's from what I have been able to gather on them. They also made a faux wood finish insert one and a 4 spoke wheel as well. They seem fairly rare but do pop up every once in awhile on Ebay from the motherland... KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR ONE!
    Gosh, I guess I'll be nicer to the one I have... it's PERFECT, too.
    Guess I'll have to put it up for sale...
    Slicktop City!

Comment

This is the most I've found as well. Still has a different center section than ours.

Comment

I love your interior. Looks really classy. The 5 lug swap opens up a whole new world, I'm soo jealous :nice:

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

The d0p3ness!!11\

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

clean interior! i was trying to find am m3 rear seat before i redid mine but no luck...

you should get some black leather dye from leatherique....

i just finished recovering mine...

Comment

Thanks guys...

Yeah the interior needs some finishing work but honestly after the car gets the s52 swap and goes through paint and body this winter, the last thing on the "to do list" is have Kevin redo the entire interior with all new leather and some custom work.

Comment

What tire sizes are you running on each set of wheels respectively?
                Originally posted by Simon S
                When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I am really liking the DSIIs.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                    What tire sizes are you running on each set of wheels respectively?

DSII's

front 17x7.5 with 215/40-17 with 15mm spacers
                    rear 17x8.5 with 245/35-17 with 12mm spacers
                    They needed spacers since they were et41 and the suspension is a e30 m3.

Style 42's

all four are 17x8 et20 w/ 215/40-17

BBS RK II's

all four are 17x8 et20 and no tires as of yet, but thinking of trying something a bit larger than 215/40-17 on all four.

:)
                    Last edited by atomic; 09-06-2008, 08:56 AM.

Comment

lets see them on the car! i shall battle you for secondary wheel whore status...we are both stuck behind Curt, he is ultimate wheel whore.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atle36m3 View Post

Your car has become my inspiration. Its the best looking bronzit ive ever seen. My folks saw it at V@V and loved it as well.

keep up the good work. ? --> :loco:
                        --Will

Comment

Working...
                        X