The Budget Cabby and My Other Toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Budget Cabby and My Other Toy.

Here are the photos of the cabby i built for my daily driver. It is a 1992 318ic. It has the m42 motor. Its pretty good on gas milage 27 freeway with top down and flogging it. So far i have lowered it with eibach springs, replace tierod ends and ball joints, m3 offset bushings and new 325is shocks. I painted all the trim matte black. Added fog lights. Tinted side marker, turn signals, and third brake light. I added a euro dash clock. Theres also ellipsodes. The engine is all painted black with enamel. It also has a front spoiler from a volvo. It has a new head gasket. and a shaven head and a z3 shifter and a new sachs clutch. And a new convertible top. I also added cruise control So far i am only into the car for about 2500 to 3000 and that includes buying it.

The other car is my toy. Most of you know about it. Dinan suspension and st 25,19 swaybars. Dinan chip. Saab moon roof. Euro cluster and euro check panel. Cba h4 and h1s with 100 watt lows and 110 watt highs. 3.73 lsd, sachs clutch, z3 m coupe ssk. E30 sport seats heated, hella air horns, 2 10" kick subs. 235/17 all around. Custom magnaflow exhaust. The list goes on and on. Defintaly the fun car.

Im only 18 but i think i have a pretty good start on my car collection. I love both the cars and autocross and soon to track the e28. Tell me what you guys think and dont ask what insurance is costing me.

New Photos:

The 92 318ic when i bought it:

Comments welcome.

Love the green w/ black bottlecaps. You pull off the volvo lip well even tho I expressed my growing hate towards them yesterday. Looks cool I like it. Both actually.

Comment

Real good start. What engine is the e28 rockin?
      Matt

sigpic

Comment

1st off I love that e28!!!

2nd, that cabby is a lot nicer looking then most of the e30s on this board. Really nice start man!
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Noice, your cars look good.

Andy
          -Andy

Comment

good thing the pictures are so big i usualy have a hard time seeing the pictures people post! lol
            nice cars though.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

you have a nice set of cars, you,ve brough the cabby along way. E28 looks great
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice job on the cabby, Loving the color combo on it.

Comment

what suspension is the e28 running???? im researching for my e28, and good wheels choice on her too. love style 5's
                  M stands for Money:hitler:

Comment

looks good keep it going.

Comment

more info on the SAAB moonroof?

Comment

The style 5s on the E28 are just perfect. The E28 is pretty damn clean too! Are you running H&Rs or what?

I have a 535is / M5 air dam if you are ever thinking of going that way.

:pimp:
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Its a dinan suspension. Theres not much to say about the saab moonroof. The mod dosent work on 3 series. thank you for the kind comments.

Comment

the e28 is rockin a m30!!!!

Comment

How's the Dinan stuff ride? I just stuck a full Dinan setup on my 635CSi, complete with modified rear subframe and trailing arms, but haven't had much time to drive it yet.
                              '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Working...
                              X