I would've done this for way less than 1 million dollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would've done this for way less than 1 million dollars

It was the only thing in the speech of interest. And it wasn't interesting.

I hope the guy gets his money.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Joey Boots is the guy on YouTube who videos crazy people in NY and trolls street performers.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

No homo intended but I'm pretty sure I'd rather see this guys penis than listen to Obama

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
          No homo intended but I'm pretty sure I'd rather see this guys penis than listen to Obama
          Really?
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
            Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Really?
            Its all good he said no homo.
            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
              Its all good he said no homo.
              hahaha.
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
              X