No announcement yet.

CA Residents: Prop 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing good weed is a tricky thing, it's not a simple matter of planting some seeds and letting things be.
    But even so.. People can break into your house and steal anything with value. Doesn't mean it should be illegal.. Though it's an understandable concern.

Comment

Im voting for it. Billions of dollars for CA from taxes on marijuana + fewer gangs + we get to smoke weed = win.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Ok. So I'm writing an essay on the legalization of marijuana in California and my mom keeps telling me that it has already been voted legal in California but the Federal Government keeps it illegal. I tried to tell her that the Federal government does supersede the state government but that it has not been voted legal in California yet, only medical. I am correct, yes? Prop 19 would make it legal in California for the first time, even if it is banned federally?
        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
          Ok. So I'm writing an essay on the legalization of marijuana in California and my mom keeps telling me that it has already been voted legal in California but the Federal Government keeps it illegal. I tried to tell her that the Federal government does supersede the state government but that it has not been voted legal in California yet, only medical. I am correct, yes? Prop 19 would make it legal in California for the first time, even if it is banned federally?
          Wrong. It once was legal, in like 1975, but for less than a year iirc.

It went from illegal, to legal, back to illegal quickly, later on medical use (this is where the Feds get their panties in a bunch), then Obama said that he wasn't going to enforce it because he was busy with other shit. Also the decriminalization is happening.
          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
            Im voting for it. Billions of dollars for CA from taxes on marijuana + fewer gangs + we get to smoke weed = win.
            I support decriminalization of marijuana too, but I don't know if they can actually tax it. If Californians are required to admit to income from something that is illegal under federal law, it would be a violation of the 5th amendment right to avoid self-incrimination. Maybe they found some loophole though, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
            X