No announcement yet.

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of the e36, its not actually for sale on craigslist but its the only way I could get pictures on here.

Comment

Hello guys and gals!
      Totally new to BMW scene , just got a E30 '88, the car of my childhood ��. Looking forward meeting you the area!
      Last edited by Jul178; 08-02-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jul178;4811978]Hello guys and gals!
        Totally new to BMW scene , just got a E30 '88, the car of my childhood ��.
        Looking forward meeting you in the area!.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jul178; 08-02-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Moved to Lake Worth but there’s only street parking. Any (safe) places to keep/work on cars in the area? Tryin to get my vert shell down here to get back on the road.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Machine shop recommendation

I’m in Stuart, FL. I am looking for a machine shop to go over my block to clean it and do a light honing, then skim my head. I have the IMS bearings but need a competent shop to press them due to the need to size them to the shaft. Looking for someone in the area that knows an M20 block and isn’t learning on mine. The IMS bearings aren’t going to survive hot tanking and I already know the procedure required to get it done.

Any recommendations???

Thx

Stuart in Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Strentky View Post
              I’m in Stuart, FL. I am looking for a machine shop to go over my block to clean it and do a light honing, then skim my head. I have the IMS bearings but need a competent shop to press them due to the need to size them to the shaft. Looking for someone in the area that knows an M20 block and isn’t learning on mine. The IMS bearings aren’t going to survive hot tanking and I already know the procedure required to get it done.

Any recommendations???

Thx

Stuart in Stuart

Delayed response but spoke with someone that has used Engine Rebuilders of Palm Beach and said they were good. 561-478-0800. Its a little south of you on Okeechobee in West Palm.
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Call Peter at Road and Race, 561-845-6640. He may know someone to recommend.

Comment

Thanks for the references....

I was referred to the local NAPA in Stuart, and they did an excellent job. Gary was great to work with and the machinists all had many years of experience. https://www.stuartautomachineshop.com

Dropping my engine and swapping in the 5-speed next weekend.

Comment

im in palm beach gardens - off donald ross. s54 powered bagged e30

Comment

@ crmchz. There is a Cars and Coffee meet this Sunday. 9am to 1pm. Directions: take 95 south from PBG. Get off on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd exit east 1/4 mile on your left. Location: Palm Beach Outlets Shoppes. There are normally 6 to 12 E30s at the meet. See you there.
                      Last edited by g.ruff561; 04-03-2018, 04:17 AM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Hey all, I'm needing a place out of the rain to work on my car for one day. Does anyone have a garage available? Would be happy to throw them $50 just to use their garage for one Saturday or Sunday. Please pm
                        Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Who’s up for Cars & Coffee Palm Beach this Sunday 9/23? Hoping to see some R3V folks there!

I finally have my e30 back on the road after completing a long list of repairs and maintenance items. Look for me and my Alpineweiss ‘92 convertible.

Jon
                          Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                          1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                          Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
                            Who’s up for Cars & Coffee Palm Beach this Sunday 9/23? Hoping to see some R3V folks there!

I finally have my e30 back on the road after completing a long list of repairs and maintenance items. Look for me and my Alpineweiss ‘92 convertible.

Jon

I was driving by on my way to work and the line up off the exit was impressive.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Spectoberfest is coming up, October 20th at Sebring! We'll be doing some caravans from south FL up to the track. Details to come.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                                Spectoberfest is coming up, October 20th at Sebring! We'll be doing some caravans from south FL up to the track. Details to come.
                                This will be our first Spectoberfest. Please post about any caravans from south Florida if any.
                                I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Working...
                                X