This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    The guy at the shop can be a liar, idiot or uniformed, too.

Those are not rare.

You got it for free, though? You are golden.
    Idk man, this guy knows his stuff. Let me put it to you this way: his collection at the shop I went to includes 1 of 12 z1's in the US, 3 Bauer 3 series convertibles, a Bauer 2002, an s14 powered 2002, a supercharged m42 2002, he's got a European e21 323, and two isseta's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

thats a lot of cool shit fo sho. however, there are a hell of a lot more z1's here in the usa then 12. also, those seats are indeed NOT recaro. they are oem bmw e30 sport seats. if they are leather, they did not come in that car. if they are plastic, they probably did. i have to agree with gunnar. they are not rare in any way and they are not the seats that came in an e30 m3.

still though, they are worth a few hundred bucks it appears by the pics you posted. this isn't the venue to sell them though. check out the "for sale" thread. that is where to list them.. if you price them correctly, they should sell quick. glws.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

they're definitely vinyl if they're original (perforated center section). Same front seats the 318is came with in the US.

and has been beat to death, they're not recaros. they're cool though and worth $$.
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundeep View Post
          ... I'm pretty sure all vert sports seats are heated
          Sadly no. My 89 325i vert did not get heated seats.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

E30 Touring M technic spoiler, too bad it's 300€ otherwise I might have bought it myself.. :)

BMW e30 Touring M-technic 2 Heckspoiler Material is Plastyflex und die Passung ist gut! Senden in...,BMW e30 Touring M-technic 2 Heckspoiler in Aachen - Aachen-Mitte
            1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
            1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

anyone have a set of MHWs they're trying to sell?
              e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

There was a set FS on the R3v FB page a couple days ago.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
                  E30 Touring M technic spoiler, too bad it's 300€ otherwise I might have bought it myself.. :)

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...19779-223-1925
                  I would love this, if you see anymore I want them... Just for something less than 450 USD or whatever it would calculate to. Any idea what a part number would be? Or what key words would I search to look for more?
                  20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
                    I would love this, if you see anymore I want them... Just for something less than 450 USD or whatever it would calculate to. Any idea what a part number would be? Or what key words would I search to look for more?
                    It's still for sale if I'm not mistaken.
                    Part no is 51712238869 according to Realoem.

This one is located in the US, expensive though.
                    1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                    1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
                      It's still for sale if I'm not mistaken.
                      Part no is 51712238869 according to Realoem.

This one is located in the US, expensive though.
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/E30-Touring-...-/112515369915
                      You're the man! I didn't think to check RealOem...
                      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Here's something that I believe hasn't come up in this thread yet - Hartge / Italvolanti 3-spoke steering wheel;

I thought I was pretty up-to-speed with the Hartge range geared towards E30s, but I've never seen this wheel before...
                        The seller is asking $1K AUD for it (~US$800). Considering I haven't seen one like this before, I have no reference point for pricing. Anyone want to chime in on what they see as a 'fair' price?

Comment

Pics don't work. I can download them but they don't display in your post.

Cool looking wheel though!
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NufnSus View Post
                            Here's something that I believe hasn't come up in this thread yet - Hartge / Italvolanti 3-spoke steering wheel;

I thought I was pretty up-to-speed with the Hartge range geared towards E30s, but I've never seen this wheel before...
                            The seller is asking $1K AUD for it (~US$800). Considering I haven't seen one like this before, I have no reference point for pricing. Anyone want to chime in on what they see as a 'fair' price?
                            That is a Hartge Japan steering wheel. It was offered in Japan only market. Good luck with sale...
                            Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Raul would know :-)

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                              Pics don't work. I can download them but they don't display in your post.
                              Just fyi the Hartge steering wheel pic showed up fine for me.
                              I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                              TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                              e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Never seen one like it. A grand seems like a stretch though.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X