No announcement yet.

blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a few things from blunt over the past few weeks. Each time, great prices and ridiculously fast shipping (next day on some of the stuff).

I will always go to him for OEM parts in the future.
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

He's a good guy. I bought a few things from him and was pleased with how fast it got to me. I asked him about a few more parts, and once he got passed the fact that I'm not Carl I got quoted. I'm taking a different direction with the car but will be ordering from him again soon.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
      sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Bought a few bits and pieces for My M and e46, and others parts on order. Great proffessional person to deal with.

No dick pic though, .............................wife was sad.
        Originally posted by codyep3
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
        2010 F650gs twin
        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

I'll post again, why not? Blunt even managed to beat fap99.com prices AND get the stuff here the next day. Thank you sir!

Comment

Got x3 transmission filter and gasket kit, as well as euro bumper mounting kits. Best prices and super quick service and shipping. Will order from again
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

bought an e34 guibo from him. beat every price i found online, and it got here fast. i ordered it tuesday and it was on my door step today. will definitely do business again.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Wow That guys good. Signed , Not Blunt
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Bought a brand new M-Tech II steering wheel and all prices out there can't even come close to Blunt's price. Fantastic communication and fast shipping! Definitely will be a returning customer.

-Lou

Comment

Blunttech!

:pI am so impressed! wow we have a great company and a guy here(steve)...

he shipped my parts before even my paypal cleared out. i got my plate filler today, and i am super happy with it.

Good dealing with you Steve aka Blunt.

I will be in contact shortly for my full tune up kit.

Thanks again Steve ;)
                    Last edited by bimmer_E30; 03-03-2010, 05:17 PM.
                    Originally posted by e30e
                    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I will add to this, and say that Steve is a great guy and goes out of his way to find you the parts you need. Steve can get parts that no-one else can (not even the dealer!)
                      Moving sale: Everything Must Go!
                      FS: 2001 740iL Sport, low mileage..... SOLD
                      FS: 1990 Mtec II 325iS, $12,0K OVNO
                      FS: 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi..... SOLD

FS: New Rieger lip, lachsilber metallic (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)
                      FS: Very rare, new lachsilber metallic E30 Aero pack sideskirts... (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)

Extreme 325iS (well, slowly getting there, anyway)......
                      Almost too many mods to list ;-)

Comment

i have recently bought quite a few things from steve, some of them before blunttech was up and running. i have always been very very happy with steve's service and i will be using him for parts for a very long time.

thanks steve!
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I purchase a center support bearing and a guibo from Steve... I originally called for a price and he sent me a quote a few minutes later in an e-mail. I then called back after receiving the quote and asked what it would cost to get it the next day.

As soon as I even mentioned it he saw asking for my address. I told him to send me the purchase link first but he wouldn't even do that. He wanted to make sure that I was going to get my parts the next day and had them ready to be shipped even before I had paid him! Talk about service!

I am very pleased with my buying experience and will definitely be buying from Steve again. He even talked with me to try and make sure I was getting the correct parts for the issue I was describing.

Ended up needing a new (used) rear section of the drive-line, but I used all the parts that I ordered anyways. No reason not to replace everything while I am there already.

A++ Thanks Blunt
                          sigpic
                          e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Purchased control arms, water pump, timing belt kit, etc.

All came exactly as promised, on time, immediate tracking number, etc.

Less money than other places, too.

Why am I disappointed? Not one simple cock and balls. None.

I feel let down; deflated. All my hopes and dreams were just waiting to be fulfilled, now they lay crushed on the floor never to be awakened again.

Certainly my order was worth the extra 2 sharpie seconds. I feel less manly now, but I am sure life will go on.

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I got no CnB with my guibo either. :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I bought fog light blanks from Blunt and a while ago and forgot to leave feedback. I'll reiterate what other people have said: the communication was great, pricing was wonderful, and shipping was fast. Thanks again.

Let me also add that my box was replete with cock & balls, a box which I promptly gave to a friend when asked if I had any small boxes to wrap his sisters Christmas gift.

Thanks again Blunt.
                                Originally posted by LJ851
                                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X