blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    I bought fog light blanks from Blunt and a while ago and forgot to leave feedback. I'll reiterate what other people have said: the communication was great, pricing was wonderful, and shipping was fast. Thanks again.

Let me also add that my box was replete with cock & balls, a box which I promptly gave to a friend when asked if I had any small boxes to wrap his sisters Christmas gift.

Thanks again Blunt.
    Pics of Sis?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I bought some yellow fogs and just got them on my car. Look great thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by edub655321 View Post
        I bought some yellow fogs and just got them on my car. Look great thanks again
        thanks for the referral also. Nate stopped by for some e34 stuff
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Got some parts. They were good.

Lack of C 'n B makes me not want to do business with this man

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Blunt

bought an is lip with all new clips. service was great. price was great. shipping was fast. product was perfect. will definitely buy from again!!!

Comment

Same deal with me on multiple orders.

Comment

The best compliments is a returning customer. Bought some control arms and got it drop shipped overnight to a shop of my choice.

-Lou

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  thanks for the referral also. Nate stopped by for some e34 stuff
                  I lent a helping hand. 17 year old Minnesota bolts are fun to take off.;)

Comment

Ordered control arms, and a powersteering resevoir and received it the next day. I don't know what his hook ups are but i believe it involves a fat guy with a gangster red velour suit delivering packages.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I restored my Euro E30 and bought every single part from Blunt, shipping is ridiculously fast and lots of C&B. Hands down his prices and service cannot be matched by ANYONE.

Also keep in mind he can get any part for any car not just for BMW. I bought a complete brake set for my Dodge truck rotors and pads.

Buy more Blunt Tech!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Bought a bunch of maintainance stuff, a plate filler, and other misc stuff from him. Shipping is fast and he was able to assist me in getting the correct parts for my application. The only problem that I encountered (incorrect water pump in correct packaging, suppliers fault not his) was quickly and professionally corrected. Very satisfied overall!

Comment

I ordered parts after 6pm last night and I got it this afternoon. Insane service. Thanks so much blunt.
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Blunt, you are the man!

Alas, I must admit an infidelity on my part. I ordered some parts from a local shop... the service sucked and I probably WONT have the much needed parts until Monday which kills my entire weekend = /

NEVER again....

Also, I have thus far been disappointed with the total lack of "c n b" on my packages.

Buy from blunt, unless you are stupid.
                            Originally posted by ebelements
                            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Have received MANY orders from Steve with great communication and quick shipping at great prices. Great guy

Comment

Guten only uses Blunt.
                                sigpic
                                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X