Le bump

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
      Le bump
      Just got mine. Good price, fast shipping, great part. Couldn't be happier

Comment

70 bucks on ebay same manufacturer as Husco , purethane inc made them all

Comment

Originally posted by E30M3E34M5GMBH View Post
          Pretty sure thread crapping isn't allowed. Feel free to make your own thread and sell your fake Husco pads. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by E30M3E34M5GMBH View Post
            These arent made by purethane. I know that because I got them directly from the manufacturer.

I don't want to make this into "who is right and who is wrong"
            "Whoever" is selling them on ebay. Fails to mention that those are missing the place for the bolt that secures the cup holder tray. They also do not say HUSCO on them.
            Its up to the buyers and potential buyers to figure out if they want the real thing or if they want to spend less on something that works but isnt original.

If you want to make your own thread to sell your cheaper alternative, Thats fine. Just don't make false statements.

Comment

Great seller, buy with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                Great seller, buy with confidence!
                Thank you!

Still got a few left guys!

Comment

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                    These arent made by purethane. I know that because I got them directly from the manufacturer.

I don't want to make this into "who is right and who is wrong"
                    "Whoever" is selling them on ebay. Fails to mention that those are missing the place for the bolt that secures the cup holder tray. They also do not say HUSCO on them.
                    Its up to the buyers and potential buyers to figure out if they want the real thing or if they want to spend less on something that works but isnt original.

If you want to make your own thread to sell your cheaper alternative, Thats fine. Just don't make false statements.

Correct if your going to keep true to the age of the car , u fit or source original stuff that was a option at the time, people that know will know it's a genuine item. These opportunities are rare to get a bit of old kit and make it look new and still keeping it true to what was on offer back in the day.

Comment

Only 4 left!

Comment

What a great find! I would say these things are underpriced......

Comment

Bump

Comment

Unless they were in a warehouse somewhere is hard to believe that they are still around, back in 2007 I bought all the leftover husco parts from one of the engineer, in the package I obtained about 25 pads in 3 different colors, mainly black, 2 red and 2 grey (still have a grey one) 1 BMW cup, installation instructions, VW brackets and hardware, wish it was easy to post pics, I would post pics of the grey pad.
                            Again I am not questioning the originality of the pads offered for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                              Unless they were in a warehouse somewhere is hard to believe that they are still around, back in 2007 I bought all the leftover husco parts from one of the engineer, in the package I obtained about 25 pads in 3 different colors, mainly black, 2 red and 2 grey (still have a grey one) 1 BMW cup, installation instructions, VW brackets and hardware, wish it was easy to post pics, I would post pics of the grey pad.
                              Again I am not questioning the originality of the pads offered for sale.
                              I'm really interested in seeing pictures. That sounds like a really cool find. As far as the originality I can assure you that they are legitimate. Most of the ones I sold have been recieved, I'm sure someone would like to chime in. If you want to discuss this further feel free to pm me. I dont want to clutter the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X