No announcement yet.

325 ix Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way I have to transport at this time is by hiring a shipper.

I would prefer not to part out. I dont have a place to work on them. Also any E-30 body panels will work, they are not ix specific. It would be a sin to part for just any old E-30

The 88 was in some kind of accident before i bought it, looks like it was hit from the rear. It has been repaired but you can tell the door jam is tight on drivers side.

Two years ago my daughter applied to Davidson Academy at UNR and was accepted. She starts her second year at DA UNR now, she is 14 years old. A parent had to accompany her as she is minor, thats why we had to move suddenly and I lost my storage.

VERY NEGOTIABLE, and would prefer at least 1 gets put back together as a driver.

Comment

the 88 i have not inspected close for rust and suspect the worst, the transfer failed jack test. It does have sport seats, ix weaves, several other good parts, transmission shifter is loose but ran and drove when parked. Will need much work but can be daily driver with effort and investment.

The 89 sedan auto has transmission issues, darn it have to swap in the manny.
      89 ran good and was daily driver until tranny problems, new brakes, control arms, shocks, recent head work and timing belt. still needs bushings in rear subframe and started leaking i think both power steering and engine oil. The 89 sorted will be a good car. I know transfer works and pretty good interior with black comfort seats.

91 supposed to have good transfer, good rear subframe, good manual trans, good clutch. previous owner sunk lots of money in before crash.

If I had a place to work on them I would keep and rehabilitate, I am welder by trade so have no problem correctly repairing issues with rust. Could also help new owner with these issues. I am AWS CWI as well as having been welder for high pressure steam boilers many years. If you have a place to work I can help with restoration. A great opportunity for someone who wants to learn the welding end of it.

Would love to find an enthusiastic person with shop/yard space for them. Leftover parts will offset cost somewhat.

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Price Drop Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Price lowered

Reducing price, cars need to go. Make offer?

Comment

PM Sent. If these are available.

Comment

Originally posted by ReSoP View Post
                        PM Sent. If these are available.
                        They currently reside in Indiana with me :)
                        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

man! I could really use those Brilliant front doors and possibly fenders!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X