e36 Coolant Reservoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 Coolant Reservoir

So I've been wanting to switch coolant reservoirs away from the early model style. The only reason is to get rid of the extra long hose across the radiator and improve the look of the engine bay. The one that most people use is obviously the late model e30 reservoir, but I dont have mounting points for it, and I'd rather not just sit it there (I did in the past and it bothered me), additionally they cost like $90.

The e36 reservoir has some mounting complications as well, but its only like $20. I found this little bracket below, that is pricey for what it is, but could be easily copied. The bracket relocates the reservoir to the driver side creating nice short hose routings. Has anyone done this?

Here at Turtle Laboratories, we turn metal into badassery. Whether it be metal art, door panels for your car, or a refined racing simulator, we create everything with passion.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.
Working...
X