No announcement yet.

e30lyf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a coolant expansion tank from Fercy. Good communication and well packaged. Shipped in a timely manner with tracking information provided as well.

Comment

absolutely amazing seller. Thank you once again for holding my dream wheels for a month while i came up with the funds to pay for them completely. shipped the next day and overall really nice guy. 10/10 would recommend! Pleasure doing business

Comment

Purchased an ICV from e30lyf, quick responses and shipping. Very happy, thanks!

Comment

e30lyf

Positive Impression Enclosed
          1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
          1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
          2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
          1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
          1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Smooth transaction just as described. Thanks again

Comment

Good guy. Helpful, packed stuff safe and got to me no prob.

Comment

Shipped quickly and packed well. Except the center caps were too nice for my shitty wheels.

I guess if you want nice things buy from Fercy. ;)
                1989 BMW 325is Coupe - Alpine White

Comment

Had the privilege to do business with this seller. Communication was great, item was accurate and delivered when he said, straight and to the point. I will be a repeat customer.

Comment

Euroweaves

Purchased a beautiful set of 15x7 Euroweaves with S Drives from Fercy. He was a prompt and thorough communicator and the product arrived promptly. Great guy to work with - thanks Fercy !!

Comment

Bought e30 m3 interior. Was packaged very well and came in a timely manor! Would buy parts from him again!

Comment

Fercy was a joy to shop with. Bought a set of BBS RS 003s from him. Everything was as described and the transaction was smooth. In addition, he gladly shared his wealth of knowledge and resources with me, a new e30 "lyfer".
                        1988 325is
                        1978 r80/7
                        2000 528i

Comment

Thorough updates and consistent communication. Packaging was ridiculous, and item was just as described. Honest seller and a great transaction!

Comment

Excellent seller

Thanks Fercy for the swiftness

I bought a strut bar and UUC DSSR from him. Super reasonable prices, great communication, and quick arrival on parts.

Though the plates were a bent out of shape, I was able to get it all to fit. Nothing on Fercy, it was more than half off of retail so what would you expect? I can't really complain. Will do business with him again.

Comment

Great seller, wheel center caps shipped very well packed and were exactly as described. Buy with confidence here. Thanks.

Comment

Solid seller and awesome packaging. Hope to buy from him in the future again

Comment

Working...
                                X