Windy City BMW Club VintageFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy City BMW Club VintageFest

Registration is open for VintageFest 2017.

Date:Saturday, September 16th, 2017
    Time:10am until 2:00pm
    Address:777 Hickory Hill Drive, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
    So, I’m putting all my energy and focus (I know, there’s not that much, right?) towards our own 2017 Windy City BMW VintageFest show. It will be held on a Saturday this year, September 16th from 10am-2pm. Every year I say it’s better than the last one, but maybe this year’s will be epic. Thankfully, the gracious folks at ZF Sales and Service in beautiful Vernon Hills, Illinois, have once again offered us their ideal location. This is a great chance to see a wide variety of BMW’s—from Z8’s to Isettas, from a Neue Klasse to a Z1. And this could be the largest gathering of 2002’s & E30’s in the region. Maybe an S85-powered E30 M3. Plus, your registration includes an opportunity to win a door prize whether you plan to show your car or not. And remember, this is not one of those white-gloved concours shows you see Wayne Carini attending-although there are some spectacular cars that are in that category. We welcome any and all vintage and even some late model BMW’s. Please just let us know in advance that you plan to attend. Online registration is available now at www.windycitybmw.com Hubby’s In the Dog House will return this year with their huge cart full of encased meat delicacies. They do not disappoint.

The E30 turnout is always strong, beat out the 2002's the last two years. Hope to see you there.

(Should be the year THE HAMMER makes an appearance)
    Last edited by TrentW; 08-10-2017, 06:28 AM.

Trent,

Look forward to this years show, as I missed the last 2. Just to clarify; the show is SATURDAY, Sept 16th. I'm registered & car will be ready!
    For the new guys; get REGISTERED! You can't just show up & have your car in the show. You won't have your car in the lot with the registered cars.

See you at the Fest!

CAPP :-)

Comment

Registered, see you guys there.
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Can't wait. Registered immediately when the flier came in the mail. Looking forward to it as always!

For those on the fence - this event is phenomenal. There are tons (50?) of E30's that show up. The venue is fantastic and the hotdogs, Guinness brats for sale, and free cookies are icing on the cake.

Often there will be some very rare BMW's out there as well.

Comment

Working...
        X