Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me identify my wheels!

Hey all,
    So I have these wheels on my e30 and I bought the car with them, so I am unsure what kind they are. I am mostly wondering because I want to buy some center caps for these things! Also partially because I may opt for some new wheels in the near future and need to know how to value them...

SO, I'm thinking they are BBS RS replicas (or maybe the real thing, not sure ). I am unsure of the brand though. Also you'll notice there is no spot to screw in an allen bolt, so they have to clip right into the center of the wheel.. this is what has been holding me up.

Anything helps!

Last edited by NEOe30; 10-19-2017, 02:05 PM.

Any markings on the back of them?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swoozley Macklin View Post
      Any markings on the back of them?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
      I'm currently at school until thanksgiving so I can't check. I took them off to clean the insides once or twice and didn't notice anything, but then again I wasn't looking for them at that point. Good idea though

Comment

An expert may come along, but pics of the hub area (when you can get them) would be mighty helpful.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          An expert may come along, but pics of the hub area (when you can get them) would be mighty helpful.
          These are the best pictures that I think I have in my build library that are any closer...

Comment

Are they actually two piece wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by Cakey View Post
              Are they actually two piece wheels?

Again not sure :/
              I would buy some generic caps and call it a day but they all seem to use Allen bolt and these don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look like generic single piece RS reps to me. Same ones you can get from a number of different companies. IMHO I wouldn't bother trying to find caps for them, just save up some money and buy yourself some nicer wheels.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                  Look like generic single piece RS reps to me. Same ones you can get from a number of different companies. IMHO I wouldn't bother trying to find caps for them, just save up some money and buy yourself some nicer wheels.

I have been thinking about new wheels when the tires on these go out, but right now my funds are going into the engine as I just melted a piston.

Comment

I'll second the generic single piece RS reps

Comment

Working...
                    X