Fs: Mim1900 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: Mim1900 wheels

hi, I have a set of straight MIM1900 wheels that I bought a couple years ago that I am forced to part in order to fund a new e30 I bought. They are 15x7 et13 and include center caps. They were painted a charcoal grey color by previous owner. The paint on the edges are flaking/chipping off but aside from being dirty they are in good condition with no curb rash. I'm asking $1,000. I dont really know what the going rate for these are as they are pretty rare and in good condition. My price is based off of previous sales of these from a few years back, so I'm assuming inflation and the rarity added a couple hundred bucks. Either way if I'm way off lmk and we can figure out.

I will post pics later this evening as for some reason I'm unable to attach my phone pics to this post. Thanks for looking.
    sigpic

Hey guys anyone know how to shrink down pics. In order to meet the size limit? Sorry still a caveman here...or PM your number and I can send pics.
    sigpic

Comment

You can host the photos on this webste. Kind of a small limit @ 600x600 but works fine for most folks.

Comment

[ATTACH]120787[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]120788[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]120789[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]120790[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]120791[/ATTACH]
        sigpic

Comment

Finally got it figured out. Lmk if you guys want any additional pics. Thanks for looking and again price is not firm. I just took a wild guess per forum rules...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X