PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    Yeah, I kinda feel like an asshole for even saying anything, cuz it's something that the mods can't really control. But fuck, it's getting pretty bad.

Anyone have a ballpark for what I should list a nearly full m52 swap for? Full obd1 swapped m52, e34 oil pan and dipstick, red label 413, g260, etc, sitting in an early shell? I'm thinking like somewhere around a k.
    Is it a known good, running/driving conversion?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Someone started a threaded saying its out of control

mod said its a thankless job, i went to a thread where i posted to agent, thanks for deleting the spam, i let him know about.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Well, Spam is on point this morning. Jesus fucking christ, I understand being a mod is a thankless job, and I understand that they have a life outside of here. But Lets be proactive here guys, shit is getting out of hand again. Like I said last night, as much as I hate Captcha, it's time.
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Sunday morning eggs and ....

Comment

Bacon.

Comment

Comment

Mmmm currywurst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                  Sunday morning eggs and ....
                  Do people seriously still eat spam?
                  Last edited by EN318isPDX; 10-08-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    Mmmm currywurst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Oh dear god yes, I miss me some currywurst....
                    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Yeah, I kinda feel like an asshole for even saying anything, cuz it's something that the mods can't really control. But fuck, it's getting pretty bad.

Anyone have a ballpark for what I should list a nearly full m52 swap for? Full obd1 swapped m52, e34 oil pan and dipstick, red label 413, g260, etc, sitting in an early shell? I'm thinking like somewhere around a k.
                      Selling the swap out of the car? I'd be interested in the complete engine and compooter for my wagon. Don't need the trans or anything else.
                      -Peter
                      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                      '91 318is slicktop project
                      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                        Oh dear god yes, I miss me some currywurst....
                        My man, go to hess' deli in lakewood. They have currywurst sauce in a white bottle, it's hela brand and it's tasty. If you do go you need to get some pretzels and a tub of the mustard they sell at the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                          My man, go to hess' deli in lakewood. They have currywurst sauce in a white bottle, it's hela brand and it's tasty. If you do go you need to get some pretzels and a tub of the mustard they sell at the counter.
                          Thanks man, I'll go check it out the next time I'm northbound...
                          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
                            Selling the swap out of the car? I'd be interested in the complete engine and compooter for my wagon. Don't need the trans or anything else.
                            Yup, that'd be the plan. We cold probably work something out.
                            Hank Ahrens
                            1984 Alpine Coupe
                            1978 911sc

Comment

Yup, that'd be the plan. We cold probably work something out.
                              Interested in the entire thing for a customer car...

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                                as much as I hate it, We need Captcha or something like that now. We are on the Spammer Scum radar, with a big sign that says "Come here and fuck us up with spam."

Either that, or we need to find out where the spam is coming from, and lock on the LOIC and blow their asses to kingdom come....
                                i told them to institute a $1 charge for new accounts and that would solve it in a single day but that's too much work apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X