• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    lol this is so dumb, you should be embarrassed to type this drivel out
    lol, witty retort
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Meh, I'm tired of "Nazis" being the catch all for things you don't like. It devalues how horrible the Third Reich was.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone putting Jewish/Disabled/Homosexual/etc in ovens or gassing them.
      "Horrible"

"Muh 6 gorillian". Prove any of that ever happened in Germany. You Americans are so blatantly indoctrinated with Jewish/Soviet propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Meh, I'm tired of "Nazis" being the catch all for things you don't like. It devalues how horrible the Third Reich was.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone putting Jewish/Disabled/Homosexual/etc in ovens or gassing them.
        This.

Until Trump throws a crying disabled child into a room full of zyklon b, he's not Hitler.

Fuck off with the desperate attempts to connect vague parallels between the two as though they're mirror images.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          This.

Until Trump throws a crying disabled child into a room full of zyklon b, he's not Hitler.

Fuck off with the desperate attempts to connect vague parallels between the two as though they're mirror images.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
          the mention of nazis on the last page was clearly a reference to the two white supremacists marches in charlottesville in the past few months

but lets just have some good concern trolling about if nazis is or isnt the right term for these terrible people

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            the mention of nazis on the last page was clearly a reference to the two white supremacists marches in charlottesville in the past few months

but lets just have some good concern trolling about if nazis is or isnt the right term for these terrible people
            Except it's not trolling, it's pointing out the pathetic tactics of some to illicit shock and demonize. Nazism is specific to the German Nazi party of the 30's and 40's, and are the instigators of events that have a body count nearly 70-million. If you can't see how laughably pathetic, dishonest and unintelligent it is to give someone this title because you disagree with their political views and actions that cause some social turmoil then you're a fucking idiot. Even these modern self proclaimed "Nazi's" are simply right-wing nationalist racists who attach themselves to the name for the shock and awe factor. They're not conducting torturous human experiments on children, and they're not causing the entire war to go into conflict.

Keep clinging to your stupidity.
            Last edited by cale; 10-13-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              Nazism is specific to the German Nazi party of the 30's and 40's, and are the instigators of events that have a body count nearly 70-million.
              Want to elaborate on that because it's quite clear your understanding of history is based on Jewish lies.

The Germans were the good side in ww2, defending themselves from the Jewish communism that had taken over Russia and was actively doing what jews love to do, kill goyim, particularly white goyim.

It's a tragedy that the ZOG's of the world sent young white men to their death fighting a made up boogy man.

Comment

oh, is that why they invaded and occupied almost all of the rest of europe?

because they were the good guys?
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                  Want to elaborate on that because it's quite clear your understanding of history is based on Jewish lies.

The Germans were the good side in ww2, defending themselves from the Jewish communism that had taken over Russia and was actively doing what jews love to do, kill goyim, particularly white goyim.

It's a tragedy that the ZOG's of the world sent young white men to their death fighting a made up boogy man.

holy shit dude please tell me you're joking
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    holy shit dude please tell me you're joking
                    i can't even tell if he's ignorant of how russia also threw the jewish people under the bus, or just trolling.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                      "Horrible"

"Muh 6 gorillian". Prove any of that ever happened in Germany. You Americans are so blatantly indoctrinated with Jewish/Soviet propaganda.
                      You are so indoctrinated with your head up your ass.

I have relatives that were in the camps, or do you think they choose to tattoo ugly numbers on their arms.

Prove it did not happen.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        i can't even tell if he's ignorant of how russia also threw the jewish people under the bus, or just trolling.
                        All of my family on both sides were basically Russian slaves, some escaped in the late 1800's to Germany and German occupied countries so anyone that suggests shit like the holocaust did not happen really sets me off.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          All of my family on both sides were basically Russian slaves, some escaped in the late 1800's to Germany and German occupied countries so anyone that suggests shit like the holocaust did not happen really sets me off.
                          that's why i'm suggesting the possibility that he's trolling for exactly that kind of response.

stay frosty.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Good goys. Never forget the 6 gorillian.

The only indoctrinated fools are you burgers with your (((burger University))) educations. There was no mass extermination. You will fail to prove it ever happened because it didn't. Zyklon-B being found in the camps is not at all evidence of anything sinister because it was a pesticide to treat outbreaks of typhus, lice and flees.
                            Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. Hitler wanted to send them all to Madagascar, and then Palestine because everywhere they go, they fail to integrate and treat host nations like shit, promoting degeneracy and plotting communist revolutions. There is a reason they've been kicked out of host nations over 350 times throughout history. There is a good reason the founding fathers wanted them banned from America.

Yes there were internment camps, there was also internment camps in America for Japanese people, there were internment camps in Australia for Germans. Isnt it funny how every internment camp investigated by Americans was proven to have no gas chambers and ovens yet the ones in Soviet territory were the so called death camps? Yet after the soviet union collapesed, no surprise, the real information gets released, they were in fact just internment camps. The hebrews were given the option to emigrate or go into Labor camps because (((allied)))) nations waged war against a sovereign nation rejecting Jewish debt based currency.

Yes people died. It was a war. However, most deaths in those internment camps were from starvation and disease due to allied bombing of supply lines.

I suppose you good guys think the soap and lampshades were also true?
                            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-13-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

mmm mmm that's some tasty revisionism
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                mmm mmm that's some tasty revisionism
                                You're trying to tell me the jews didn't invent communism, assassinate the Russian Tsar, kill Franz Ferdinand, start the Bolshevik revolution and take control of Russia and then expand across Eastern Europe?

You're trying to tell me they weren't geocoding white Europeans left right and centre, including the 7-10 million Ukrainians killed in the Holodomor?

You're trying to tell me (((stalin))) didn't plan to take the rest of Europe?

How come the Germans were pretty much unanimously loved by civilian populations where ever they went? Thats right, they were liberating europeans from Jewish communism.

It must be hard to accept that the everything you've ever been told was a lie and the USA stands for the United Slaves of Abraham. Check it out though, there's even a Star of David on your bank notes lol.
                                Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-13-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X