:) Question about e30tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30car View Post
    An update on the one known as Peerless. Robert closed his shop and took over the care of his Father that has since passed. He is currently working for a well to do gentlemen that has a warehouse of old Hotrods and other toys in Ventura Ca.. He is putting a 356 Porsche together at the moment. I have the last Motor that Robert had a hand in building (2.8 Stroker eta crank 272 ect) sitting at my house waiting to be installed. All and all he is doing great and doing triathlons on a 25 year old Peugeot 12 speed. He is and still remains a great source of knowledge..however ever he can still be a pain in the ass..in a good way
    I miss that guy. Glad he is still keeping in shape, he wasn't all that happy with his body when he was running e30motorwerks. That said, he knows his stuff.

I still have my 3.0 with the 288 he built.
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
      I miss that guy. Glad he is still keeping in shape, he wasn't all that happy with his body when he was running e30motorwerks. That said, he knows his stuff.

I still have my 3.0 with the 288 he built.
      Spoke on the phone a couple months ago. He is much happier without the shop and is heavily involved in fitness. He gave up all the bad habits and is taking care of himself. Not much more than that on a personal level, we mostly chatted cars.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

is he still into e30s and stuff?

Comment

Working...
        X