Photoshop Gods pls help. Work equip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop Gods pls help. Work equip

hi. Can someone photoshop a diamantschwarz coupe with 16 by 7.5 et30 work equip 05.
    i´m debating in buying a set of work equip 05 to run in my coupe.
    Feels free to use any other images of work equip 05

First google image result had this...

Comment

[QUOTE=e30davie;4881808]First google image result had this...

Hi. Just one more question. Do you think it's safe to run 20mm adapters for the front from 4x100 to 5x120 with these wheels. And what about 30mm adapters for the rears ?

Comment

Try google for that one too.

Discussed many times. half the internet is on the "no" side, the other half is on the "yes" side.

Its not my favourite hobby, I would always prefer no spacers, but generally it is considered a mechanically sound option for normmal driving. Not sure id want to be hitting ripple strips on a race track with 30mm spacers though.

Comment

I like the setup you have now anyway js.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Work Equip 05 is one of my favorite wheel set ups, ive had 4 sets now and believe i still got 1 set in my loft, i should probably check that out.

ive had 3x sets in 17" and 1 set in 18" on other cars (never on an e30)

I will say yes always to these wheels.

in regards to wheel adaptors they are safe as long as you bolt them up to the correct specs. Having a large adaptor/spacer is no different to having a wheel with a super low offset, regardless of this it WILL put strain on your wheel bearings.

here is a set on my e36, genuine 5x120. 17x8.5 front et14 with 5mm spacer to clear the brakes and 19x9.5 et10 on the rear. stock body. someone may be able to use this image to shop the wheels on a 30 for you.

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

p.s. i make custom wheel adaptors.

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Working...
            X